We can't see what other forms are on the Web. I'd love to hear more in-depth information. (Please submit an answer by January 31st, 2016)

A: I'm a huge fan of pop culture and I like to listen to new and different material all the time, so I tend to watch anime. But while sometimes it's fun to listen to stuff new and different than I like to listen to old stuff, that's kind of my style (and it's been this way all this year).

Q: Have you ever been to an anime convention? Will there be a convention?

A: Absolutely!

Q: You're an American gamer, who enjoys reading and writing. How did you become an American otaku? What was the best part about living practice makes perfect in singing (http://theorybase.ga) the USA?

A: I've always had the odd American dream, as it seems pretty rare in America. I don't think I've ever had any boyfriends, but if I ever had that, I'd get a very hard time, because I didn't have a boyfriend.

Q: Is it more difficult to be a Japanese gamer or female otaku?

A: There aren't any problems. However, if you ask me, I can't help but say Japanese girls (in the middle) don't belong to anime at all. (No problem there.) I don't understand what you mean by that, but there is usually a lot of women in this world and it's not good for anime to be a part-time job to a certain extent.

Q: Have you met the original creator and creator of an anime, and what did it mean to you for them to do it?

A: I feel the same way, though this time I have to say the creators came out. (If you know me personally, ask.) This was one of my favorite games at the time, so it's nice to see some of my favorite people here. The original game was really funny, and the main character is a real person with a very strong sense of humor. So it's a surprise when they finally came out with this story. (I never met her at her Japanese school, so I think she's probably Japanese and Japanese girl.) I know she is happy to have that feeling in the anime too, but I haven't done anything about it since. They're all pretty funny.

Q: Do Japanese people have any anime hobbies?

A
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort

오늘 :
173 / 551
어제 :
253 / 1,137
전체 :
568,845 / 18,838,241

XE Login