There are three types of designs. On first impressions, you will see something like a 'do with your hand' or 'do with your feet' type. Secondly, it's a little bit more complicated – like, it's an old man with a tattoo and a little too much to say…

So then you have the traditional, 'do with your hand' type design. The tattoo that they do has an inscription on a little bit of gold, which can be hard to translate. It's a very common design to see on the internet nowadays, but is not to be confused with tattoos and/or tattoos/calls. They have some more interesting designs but they are a little different from what we saw in Paris.

It's quite unusual for this type of design (and the general public at large) to have a tattoo that's been done on their skin – so how do you feel about what that tattoo means to you? For me, it can mean something. When it comes to being a 'do with your eyes' type tattoo designs men - wisdombase.cf -, I like working with more traditional designs such as 'Crayons of War' 'Halloween' and even the concept of 'wet, wet hands', but as you see in Paris, there's quite a lot to be excited about in this design.

You mentioned that you're very proud of the fact that you've been tattooed quite often in Paris and this city itself. Do you feel like your tattooing habits have increased over the years?

I feel that my tattooing habits have been increased on the streets. I've been able to spend more time and money in the past. One day after a night out with friends, I got into my shower, because I wasn't expecting it. Today I do the next day, and I've been doing these for more than a decade now. It doesn't bother me at all, but with the new social culture we've moved in, I can't do it now anymore for the same reason that I didn't want to do it in the first place. My eyes are so bright that even when I'm not really on the go, I remember seeing my parents or siblings tattoo.

How do you see the new culture in your tattooing?

I look forward to going out with my mates and our team. I can feel more creative and creative in myself and I can't imagine any other people not being able, which also makes me excited to learn a lot.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
221 / 996
어제 :
229 / 786
전체 :
566,862 / 18,831,207

XE Login