Customers can get discounts on food delivery through a free coupon app as Australians increasingly stay at home amid coronavirus.

Popular browser extension Honey has been offering shoppers the best deals when ordering home delivery meals online.

The service automatically scans the internet for every working promo code and then applies the best discount at checkout.

One Sydney customer said they saved $13.56 after purchasing pizza via Deliveroo.

com fission<strong>link<\/strong>手机应用界面设计 uisheji.comThe bill came to a total of $90.40 but the shopper only paid $78.84 after using the browser extension during their online order.

Customers can get discounts on food delivery through a free coupon app as Australians increasingly stay at home amid coronavirus. One Sydney customer said they saved $13.56 after purchasing pizza via Deliveroo (pictured)

'I love ordering food delivery.

The only downside of ordering delivery is the cost - those late night orders can really add up,' they said.

'Luckily, I found an awesome way to make my delivery habit cheaper... $13.56 saved? Not bad, considering it took zero effort.

'Even if Honey only saves you a few dollars, that's money back in your pocket.' 

The browser extension also works via other food delivery services such as UberEats, Domino's Pizza and Hello Fresh, as well as online clothing stores.

Popular browser extension Honey has been offering shoppers the best deals when ordering home delivery meals online (stock image)

Last year, Honey found US shoppers saved $9.4 millions collectively within 12 months between 2019 and 2019 just from ordering food delivery.

Shoppers can add the free browser extension to their desktop within seconds and then look up items you want and it will find price comparisons and promo coupons for you.

With one click, the service will simply apply the biggest savings to your cart.

'If there's a better price, we'll find it Stop wasting money - Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes,' the website said.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
44 / 107
어제 :
288 / 801
전체 :
571,136 / 18,846,897

XE Login