The betting systems are rife with scamsters, charlatans and salesman who promise the entire world and don't deliver. Internet fraudsters are raking in numerous pounds annually ripping off desperate and gullible punters with fake systems and promises.

logo-arena-jov2.jpgWell you're ready to react and I am planning to blow the lid for the tactics used to part punters from other salary every day.

Before I begin I would like to state that not everybody who sells betting systems is categorized as above category. There are genuine sellers out there selling genuine systems. Some will use some or all the tactics shown below.

So how can you tell which betting systems are genuine and that happen to be not? Let's take apple iphone 4 sales tactics used.

A) The Headline

Almost every web page you visit will include a headline that has been creatively-written to instantly grab your attention and wet your appetite as it were.

Most headlines will contain huge profit figures or outstanding strike rates.

The following are examples removed from actual websites:

- Introducing the system from the decade - £193,870 profit in 11 months using stakes of just £33, £50 and £100.

- I Make Over $12,000 A Week Betting on Sports. In Less Time Than It Takes For You To Eat Dinner, YOU, The Average Joe, Can Discover The Secrets Of My Sports Betting System And Catapult Yourself To Untold Winnings For Life!

The dilemma is that betting system sellers never explain the stakes needed to make these profits or any proof they are actually achievable.

If the betting system sellers actually believe they're able to guarantee profits then why's there a desire to incorporate the income disclaimer which is available on almost every website you are going to ever visit?

B) Fake Testimonials

Almost every website will contain testimonials from so called previous buyers saying how wonderful and profitable the system is. Once again do not think all you could read. It amazes me present a brand new "never seen before" system hits the market industry yet has testimonials from previous buyers. Can you work that particular out?

If you gaze carefully you'll be able to usually spot that most the testimonials have a similar spelling and grammar mistakes. It almost seems like they have been written by a similar person!

Another powerful tool for system sellers is cross promotion testimonials.

They basically get another betting system seller to publish a positive testimonial for the kids along with return the testimonial posesses a link to their own web page therefore promoting their own betting system.

Do you actually think they offer a toss what you write? They are getting free advertising after all.

Would you believe me if I stated a large number of websites you'll encounter are in reality belonging to the identical person using a different name to trade each betting system?

This happens more you believe and yes it makes sense to cross promote as described above.

C) False Accounting

The most unscrupulous tactic employed by many system sellers in my opinion is false accounting. There are many methods for carrying this out and I will outline a few of them below.

1. A common tactic used by betting system sellers would be to simply omit losing bets altogether. Instead they show a list of recent wining bets at decent odds.

2. Another tactic is usually to show a snap shot for sboarena any fantastic winning period. This is usually a full breakdown of results

over an extremely short period of time which includes screenshots of genuine betting accounts. Let me tell you

now that most systems have winning periods and system sellers employ this on their advantage. I have been online which still use snapshots which can be several years old. It's long lasting profits that count and showing a really short winning period means nothing.

3. Too many system sellers forget to cover the staking plan used alongside the system they sell. How many times have you obtained a betting system only to find you need a bank bigger than Barclays to operate it and achieve the profits a variety offer they create every week?

I hope these tips help.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜sort 조회 수

오늘 :
245 / 664
어제 :
227 / 661
전체 :
571,564 / 18,848,115

XE Login