It is one of the most iconic scenes in Oscar-winning financial film The Big Short.

Actress and model Margot Robbie pops up in a bubble bath with a glass of champagne to explain, in plain English, the world of subprime mortgage-backed securities, which helped trigger the financial crisis more than a decade ago.

Now, in a spoof video which almost has to be seen to be believed, Robbie is replaced in the bathtub by another blonde bombshell with the same name; BBC football pundit and former player Robbie Savage.

The two Robbies: Robbie Savage gave his best impression of Margot Robbie in The Big Short (above) as the pundit jumped into a bubble bath to talk about fraud with Santander 

Swilling champagne, the tattooed former Blackburn, Leicester and Derby midfielder, explains he's about to get 'hot and steamy over the technical terms of fraud', having shot with Santander to raise awareness about so-called safe account scams.

Despite aping Robbie's cameo, Savage told This is Money he had never actually seen the film when Santander came calling.

'My agent rang me up and said would you be interested in doing a campaign for Santander', he said.

'I knew of the brand, and I've seen the adverts on the TV with the sporting stars, all bigger than me by the way. 

'I was quite shocked they picked someone who hasn't won anything in their career.

'When my agent sent me the clip I said "are you sure, is that for me?"'

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
43 / 116
어제 :
225 / 780
전체 :
572,101 / 18,849,952

XE Login