OER Creates Consultants

조회 수 3 추천 수 0 2020.07.21 13:59:13
open educational resources advantages - https://www.hotrodders.com/tw/index.php/Find_Out_How_I_Cured_My_OER_In_Education_In_2_Days.

Open Educational Resources are teaching, learning and research study materials in any medium digital or otherwise that reside in the public domain or have been launched under an open license that allows no-cost access, usage, adjustment and redistribution by others without any or restricted restrictions.

Open Educational Resources are academic materials and resources offered easily and honestly for anyone to utilize and under some licenses to re-mix, enhance and rearrange.DbD8wJhX4AA5KAE.jpg They consist of: Learning material: full courses, course product, content modules, finding out items, collections, and journals. Tools: software to support the creation, delivery, usage and improvement of open knowing content consisting of browsing and company of content, content and finding out management systems, content advancement tools, and online knowing communities.

An Intro to OER by SPARC OER is a relatively new motion in education; educators and learners as well as learning organizations are driving its development. OER provides an alternative to the increasing costs of education. For example, in some countries like South Africa, lots of educators and students are tapping into OER as the only source for books.

Below are numerous resources that might be useful to the trainer who wishes to understand more about the open education motion and how to teach with open education resources. The OER Beginner Kit Workbook is a remix of Abby Senior's OER Beginner Set, which was produced to offer trainers with an introduction to the use and creation of open instructional resources (OER).

This edition, developed by CUNY, includes worksheets to help trainers practice the skills they need to confidently discover, use, and even develop open instructional resources (OER). A website created to serve as a resource for educators interested in finding out more about Open Pedagogy. This is a collection of readings on open education with commentary created for a graduate course at Brigham Young University and modified by David Wiley.

This handbook is a deliverable of the LinkedUp Job, and is a guide on the open education ecosystem, information about beneficial tools and software, recommendations, a glossary of frequently used terms, case studies and examples, and responses to frequently asked questions. A masters thesis by Danielle Paradis out of Royal Roads University, Victoria, BC.

It consists of quotes from instructors on how they discovered out about OERs, their experience mentor with them, and inspirations behind use.

OER can consist of syllabi, course modules, books, videos, tests, journal short articles, assessment tools, and any other products utilized to support learning. OER stem from colleges, universities, libraries, federal government agencies, publishers, or professors or other people who establish and freely share their mentor resources. OER are offered with the 5R consents, which specify the methods open content can be used: Make, own, and control copies of the content Use the material in a range of methods Adapt, adjust, modify, improve, or modify the content Integrate the initial or revised content with other OER to produce something new Share copies of the original content, your revisions, or your remixes with others There are three ways to use OER: existing resources without making changes existing resources by adding, getting rid of, combining, or editing content brand-new resources.

We have discussed OER, Open Licenses, Creative Commons Licenses, and Public Domain through 6 modules. We discovered that there are quality open resources made available for educators like us to adopt and adapt. In this module, we will discuss why all these matter to us (or not). I deliberately waited till the last module to ask this concern: why in the world do we care? Why do open educational resources matter? What is the point of using OER? The development and promo of open academic resources is typically motivated by a desire to suppress the commodification of understanding and provide an alternate or boosted instructional paradigm (sentence from Wikipedia, OER).

OER can use extreme cost savings in the expense of education. Some trainees, who otherwise can not manage to buy pricey books or other course products, will value this budget friendly choice when taking your course. A professors member from a community college stated during an interview "A lot of my trainees are struggling.

I utilized to use a $150 book from a publisher and I changed to an open book. My students enjoy it because it costs absolutely nothing. They are now asking if my next course will use the complimentary textbook too." "I made my own course products package for my students. It is free to download and a printed version is just 40 dollars.

So I combined the open resources out there and developed my own. It was a great deal of work, however my trainees enjoy to conserve excellent money." There are more than 1000 complimentary online courses from leading universities that are open to the public. Trainees in low-resource environments can delight in the tape-recorded lectures and video tutorials established by other organizations such as, Open Yale courses (from Yale University),Webcast.

Lots of other universities, colleges, and other educational organizations in college are preparing to offer open online courses to the public. Educators are gladly sharing their life's deal with students and enjoying the greater influence their materials have on bigger audiences. If a trainer opens his/her own course materials, and shares them with the public it considerably boosts chances for finding out for both trainees who currently took the course and the prospective trainees.

If trainees have that opportunity to have a look at the course materials it will assist them make more educated choices in choosing their courses, and will provide them the opportunity to prepare themselves for the class.DqXJONxXcAEPpXS.jpg Trainees likewise wish to revisit their course products after the quarter/semester is over to refresh their memories or to further study the subjects.

If you're re-using somebody else's materials, among the finest reasons for utilizing OER is for assurance about attribution. The resources are certified to allow the sharing of content and so you will not need to contact the author about utilizing his or her work supplied that what you desire to do falls within the 'open' license.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
97 / 349
어제 :
224 / 824
전체 :
567,865 / 18,834,639

XE Login