cat_on_a_skateboard-1000x667.jpg

She welcomed her first child, a baby boy, last month alongside boyfriend Philip Payne.

And Iskra Lawrence, 29, shared a candid Instagram post on Monday reflecting on the past two weeks spent with her newborn and the challenges she has faced as a new mum.  

When announcing the birth of her baby, the British model shared with her 4.6 million Instagram followers that her home birth did not go to plan and the midwife had to resuscitate her 'miracle baby.'

Honest: Iskra Lawrence, 29, shared a candid Instagram post on Monday reflecting on the past two weeks spent with her newborn and the challenges she has faced as a new mum

Iskra shared a side-by-side photo showing her nine months pregnant vs two weeks postpartum and holding her son.

To accompany the comparative snaps, Iskra wrote a lengthy caption explaining why the past two weeks had been the 'most challenging' in her life. 

She shared: 'I'm prefacing this post by saying I could not be happier or more grateful and I'm highly aware that I'm super lucky to be able to conceive naturally and that myself and baby are healthy.

'But I really want to share all the realness of my journey since becoming a momma because these two weeks have felt like the most challenging of my life.

Beautiful: When announcing the birth of her baby, the British model shared with her 4.6 million Instagram followers that her home-birth did not go to plan and the midwife had to resuscitate her 'miracle baby'

'I never imagined how much my wonderful tiny human struggling with colic would affect me and all of the postpartum changes.

'I felt so much more prepared for pregnancy and even though I had great advice and read up on newborns, NOTHING could have gotten me ready emotional and mentally to see the love of our lives screaming, bright red, whole body tense and seemingly in discomfort for hours a day and not getting enough sleep.

'Even though you've catered to all their needs (breast feeding, changing diapers and all the love, cuddles and attention you can give)

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
79 / 228
어제 :
224 / 835
전체 :
568,277 / 18,836,137

XE Login