mens-fashion-loose-cotton-shirt-and-rollSonja Morgan shocked wealthy guests at a Hamptons party by drunkenly bragging about her 'amazing vagina' on Thursday's episode of The Real Housewives Of New York City.

After a long day of imbibing, she loudly informed guests she was richer than they were, hit on a married man with a new baby, called a close pal 'a trophy wife' and kept talking about 'p****.'

At one point, Sonja, 56, pointed to a young man in the group and said, 'This guy, he wants to have sex with me,' as her friend Ramona Singer, 63, tried to get her a club soda.

Shocking behavior: Sonja Morgan shocked wealthy guests at a Hamptons party by drunkenly bragging about her 'amazing vagina' on Thursday's episode of RHONY

'I just need to see your driver's license and we're good to go,' Sonja told the guy. 'Men love my vagina. I got an amazing vagina. It's just amazing.'

Dorinda Medley, 55, marveled at her friend's stamina, saying, 'Sonja is off the charts. It's truly like Godzilla has been let loose. And Godzilla is drunk. Drunk!'

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Sonja Morgan says co-star Ramona Singer 'wants to be banged... Tinsley Mortimer and fiance Scott Kluth donate $20k to... Real Housewives Of New York City: Leah McSweeney causes a... Bethenny Frankel says the RHONY premiere was a 'middle...

Share this article

306 shares

'I wanna be with a guy!' shouted Sonja, pointing to another random party guest as her friends shoved her out the door. 'You're getting between me and my vagina!'

The gang started their weekend with drinks at the Wolffer Estate winery in Sagaponack, New York, though sober Luann de Lesseps, 54, claimed a 'headache' and skipped out.

Really drunk: The 56-year-old reality star was really drunk at the party hosted by Ramona Singer

Ramona suggested they all bond by sharing something vulnerable about their lives, and she went first, recalling a recent moment in which she'd felt lost and cried for her mother.

'At least you have something you've done,' said Tinsley Mortimer, 44. 'You have a kid. I don't have that.'

Dorinda told Tinsley she was frustrated with her because she felt like she was an 'iceberg,' keeping 90 percent of her life below the surface.

Bonding session: Ramona earlier gathered the women so they could share something vulnerable about their lives

Tinsley admitted that she hadn't shared more about her new boyfriend with the ladies because she didn't know if it would be a long-term situation.

'He has three children, he has two ex-wives,' she said of the man, named Bruce, who she'd just started dating. 'I'm not used to being one of an army of people. Where do I fit in?'

'He's f***ing selfish,' said her castmate, Leah McSweeney, 37. 'He doesn't realize what a hot b**** he has.'

New guy: Tinsley Mortimer admitted that she hadn't shared more about her new boyfriend with the ladies because she didn't know if it would be a long-term situation

Leah then told the women that she went to rehab in high school, and afterward, her parents stuck her in a halfway house run by nuns rather than let her come home.

'Now, I realize that my mother was trying to save my life,' Leah said, recalling that she'd been a difficult, disruptive teen, but the experience helped her become more accountable.

When it was Dorinda's turn, she teared up as she shared, 'I am scared every day.'

Teen trouble: Leah McSweeney told the women that she went to rehab in high school, and afterward, her parents stuck her in a halfway house run by nuns rather than let her come home

'I know everybody thinks I'm so strong and so tough and so able,' she noted, describing herself as 'the anchor for everyone's boat,' and adding, 'Sometimes I want to be the boat.'

Dorinda's life had become 'very heavy' in the wake of a home renovation and a flood that destroyed her summer home.

'Quite frankly, I'm tapped out,' she said, noting that her partner John Mahdessian was no help.

Tapped out: 'Quite frankly, I'm tapped out,' Dorinda Medley told the group

Sonja said she wasn't sure where her life was going, but avoided making personal revelations.

Instead, she rambled drunkenly, 'And then you die, and you catch some d*** along the way.'

That evening, Ramona hosted a cocktail party with Joe Farrell, a 'major developer' and Donald Trump supporter with a $40 million, 31,000-square-foot home in Bridgehampton, New York.

Day drinking: Sonja said she wasn't sure where her life was going, but avoided making personal revelations

In a weird twist, Tinsley had once been on a brief date with Joe, and he'd also dated ex-Housewife Bethenny Frankel, 49.

Luann returned to join them, saying she was glad she'd had a chiropractic adjustment to her neck earlier that day after spending the night in Ramona's basement room.

'Between the smell and the spiders coming down from the ceiling, it was not comfortable,' she shuddered, also noting later that there had been a fridge fully stocked with alcohol.

Basement room: 'Between the smell and the spiders coming down from the ceiling, it was not comfortable,' Luan de Lesseps shuddered in a confessional, also noting later that there had been a fridge fully stocked with alcohol

Luann, Leah, Tinsley and Sonja shared a car to Joe's, which Lu informed everyone was for sale.

'Oh, it's for sale?' Sonja mused. 'No wonder we're invited.'

She jokingly wondered if Joe's security would be 'checking their records,' and all of the women laughed as they realized each one of them had a mugshot.

Riding together: Luann, Leah, Tinsley and Sonja shared a car to Joe's mansion

When she walked in, Leah noted the party was full of 'weird white people,' calling it 'seriously some weird Eyes Wide Shut s***.'

Sonja was aghast that there was no gin, and teased Ramona for being 'formal' with everyone.

'This is how I act with my other friends,' Ramona told the cameras. 'With Sonja, I have to bring myself down to be with her the way she is. With my other friends, I have to elevate myself.'

So formal: Sonja quickly scolded Ramona for being 'so formal' at the party

'I'm hosting a party,' she said. 'What does she want me to do, hang from the chandelier?'

Ramona then 'scolded' Leah for chewing gum, which Leah denied, secretly swallowing it.

To Luann's dismay, Leah—who had been avoiding alcohol—was drinking that evening.

Elevator friendships: 'This is how I act with my other friends. With Sonja, I have to bring myself down to be with her the way she is. With my other friends, I have to elevate myself,' Ramona said

Sonja began getting sloppily drunk, exclaiming 'Holy s***!' when she saw the bowling alley downstairs at Joe's and telling him, 'You look so hot right now.'

Everyone bowled in heels as Joe showed Ramona his DJ booth, the half-pipe he'd installed for kids to skate on, and an ATM that said, 'Welcome to your pleasure palace.'

In a hot tub room, Ramona said, 'I could stay here all night. Do you want to keep me captive?'

Home tour: Ramona toured the mansion while Sonja got increasingly drunk

Dorinda hated house tours on principle, having lived in London for 10 years and feeling that it was a very showy, American thing to do.

She cautioned Sonja to take it easy with the drinking, as Sonja said she didn't think Joe would be interested in Ramona 'because she wants to be banged a lot, and hard.'

Things took a turn when Elyse, a friend of the group and former 'girl about town' told everyone that she invested in stocks, not clothes, and Sonja said her late husband made her buy clothes.

Dark turn: Things took a turn when Elyse, a friend of the group and former 'girl about town', insulted Sonja

'You were his accessory,' Elyse suggested, which made Sonja go ballistic.

'Don't say that,' she yelled. 'I was not an accessory. I was a partner with my husband. A partner. You know me. Why are you saying that? I am a boss b***.'

She got louder and louder, adding, 'I was never a trophy wife. Take that back!' and grabbing Elyse's head, kissing her cheek.

Raised voice: 'Don't say that. I was not an accessory. I was a partner with my husband. A partner. You know me. Why are you saying that? I am a boss b***!,' Sonja yelled

Sonja turned to Tinsley and shouted, 'You were a trophy wife! Not me!' as Tinsley protested.

'Topper, my high school sweetheart?' Tinsley replied. 'What the hell are you talking about?'

In a confessional, Tinsley said she and her ex-husband Topper Mortimer met in high school, while Sonja met her husband when she was a restaurant hostess, 'and he was like, 100. That's the definition of a trophy wife.'

By definition: In a confessional, Tinsley said she and her ex-husband Topper Mortimer met in high school, while Sonja met her husband when she was a restaurant hostess, 'and he was like, 100. That's the definition of a trophy wife'

'I'm not arm candy!' Sonja screamed. 'I don't shave my p****!'

Dorinda privately noted that Elyse, who'd wed a Wall Street tycoon, shouldn't talk about being an accessory to a man, opining that it was no one's business what happened in a marriage.

When Ramona checked on Sonja, Sonja slurred, 'Sit with your rich friends with the diamond bracelet.'*

Rich friends: When Ramona checked on Sonja, Sonja slurred, 'Sit with your rich friends with the diamond bracelet'

'I love Ramona, I love her friends, but I just think she's treating us friends like s***, like we're chicken liver,' Sonja continued.

'I'm not impressed with your rich friends,' she told Ramona. 'I have more money in the bank that any of them.'

She flirted with several men, then asked Luann, 'How's your p****?' which prompted Lu to bend over and say, 'Let me check.'

Good one: Sonja flirted with several men, then asked Luann, 'How's your p****?' which prompted Lu to bend over and say, 'Let me check'

Ramona decided it was time to go, leading Sonja to call her a 'party popper,' meaning 'party pooper.'

'The party's over,' Ramona told her, to which Sonja replied, 'The party's not over, you're over!'

She stuck her belly against the belly of a man named William, as Luann mentioned he was married and had a baby at home.

Dramatic exit: Before leaving, Sonja stuck her belly against the belly of a man named William, as Luann mentioned he was married and had a baby at home

By dawn, Luann had left Ramona's house.

She texted her to complain about the 'smell of dog p***' in her room and asshole heading back to her own Hamptons abode, which she considered far nicer. 

The Real Housewives Of New York City will return next week on Bravo. 

Early exit; Ramona woke up the next morning and learned that Luann left in the middle of the night
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
15 / 52
어제 :
229 / 786
전체 :
566,656 / 18,830,263

XE Login