Profit Genesis 2.0

조회 수 4 추천 수 0 2020.07.02 01:34:01
I know that as you read this article there will come some recognition of the hard knocks and humbling that goes on in the world of gaining forex knowledge and skill in trading.
The good news is there is light out there and if you stay with it you can be successful as a forex trader. Here are the steps:You must understand your trading personality completely. Do you need constant action of are you more of a patient, thoughtful type?If you're high energy and need action then shorter term trading will suit you best.

I think this type of trading is more difficult but there are traders who succeed in scalping or trading the 1 and 5 minute charts.
I find that after trying all types of trading that the longer term suits me and my personality. I think the trends are more definite and I don't feel rushed to get into or out of a trade.I love to trade breakouts of the longer term support and resistance points of my charts.

Of course they don't always work out but I set my stops fairly close and am not afraid to get out and look for another entry. My goal to be the best forex trader I can be means seeing my account consistently grow and breakouts are simple and can be very rewarding.I trade breakouts but want to see momentum in the price action when the support or resistance is broken. This is confirmation for me that the move is serious and not a fake-out.

I use RSI, Average Directional Movement indicators or my own eyes to read the strength of momentum.

Here is more information in regards to https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/ have a look at the website.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
214 / 713
어제 :
231 / 1,043
전체 :
567,086 / 18,831,967

XE Login