1955 chevy convertibles for Sale, http://Lihauntedhousetours.com/link_list.asp.

A Vintage Chevrolet Club of America badge that came with it allowed him to find some of the history through the club." They said the vehicle was bought initially by a male from Wisconsin," Metzger explained. "He 'd bought the automobile brand new and when the automobile got to be 25 years old, he began to reveal the car and he got the preservation award in '92." How the Chevy wound up in New Jersey isn't clear, but the concept that Metzger wasn't going to buy an automobile that day faded quickly as soon as he saw it there.

" I stated, 'absolutely.' He said, 'OK. I don't want anything done to the cars and truck.'" He was certainly thinking about modifications, but the Chevy didn't require to have anything done and the seller recommended that it would have no problem making the journey of a number of hours from his home in Alpha, N.J., to Metzger's driveway in Beaumont, Pa.

The Bel Air's hood accessory is difficult to ignore. Its simple design, however, ensures that it fits well with what Chevrolet called the cars and truck's "tidy, uncluttered design."" I thought, 'I'm not going to take the possibility,'" Metzger stated. "If you break down, what are you going to do? I paid him and the man brought it ideal to your house." Naturally, he took the Chevy for a ride as quickly as it showed up and it's required next to nothing ever since." The interior in it is 100-percent initial," he said.

In the spring this year, I clay-barred it. That's a great deal of work, however it deserved it. It simply had that bit of a veil to it which took it off actually smoothly and then I put a nice coat of Meguiar's on after that." Radial tires, he stated, made a huge distinction." That's most likely the best upgrade on this automobile," Metzger observed, "and it deserved it.

He stated it's covered about 600 miles each year, a figure that's going to climb up as soon as he retires. Still, the amount he's driven it has actually encouraged him that a long trip would be both comfortable and uneventful. An automated transmission was still a feature to extol in 1953." It stops well," Metzger said, "but it's not like driving a modern vehicle with power brakes ...

" They inform me their stories and all about them, or they purchased one for $100 when they were in high school. 'I had among these when I was in high school.' 'My father had one of these. He used to drive it to work. It was our family automobile, the four-door sedan.' Stories like that, or they came back from the Korean War, a great deal of men inform me, and these cars and trucks were around." ____ If you've got an old car you love, we wish to become aware of it.

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-Door Hardtop This cars and truck basically had a frame-on remediation from motor to transmission, brakes, radiator, suspension, and tires. It runs whisper quiet, shifts precisely the way it's expected to shift, starts instantly, and there's no doubt upon velocity. It is equipped with power steering, power brakes, power pac, and power move.

All lights work. It has a working aftermarket Wonderbar radio. The car has invested most of its life in California. 100% rust free. The body has 75% initial paint with initial interior. The paint has nicks and scratches and a few of the stainless is dented. In the early 1960s the driver's door remained in a parking area mishap.

It has a one-piece California front bumper. It has safety belt in the front seat. A strong automobile. No disappointments. Call for more details that are too numerous list here. Please see pictures. Odometer checks out: 51460 Can not verify the accuracy of the mileage. Engine Number: F805FC Clean Wisconsin Title. VIN on Title: VC57L202204 Matches Identification Number on ID Tag on left side door hinge pillar This cars and truck is sold as is.

Apr 21 2020 WOW WHAT A FIND ALL ORIGINAL NEVER NEEDED TO BE RESTORED NUMBERS MATCH All, original,57, Belair, matching, numbers, unrestored, perfect, condition, WEST, coast, automobile, no, rust, only39k, mileage,3 rd, owner, 283 OHV V8, power, pack wipers radio heating system defrosters,1, piece, front, bumper, still, has, clear, plastic, seat, covers, from, factory, apparised, at,50 k, ... Was, in, Laughlin, NV, automobile, museum, in, the,90 s.

More about Copyright and other Constraints For guidance about putting together full citations consult Citing Main Sources. If an image is displaying, you can download it yourself. (Some images show only as thumbnails outside the Library of Congress because of rights factors to consider, however you have access to bigger size images on website.) Alternatively, you can purchase copies of numerous types through Library of Congress Duplication Providers.

If the Recreation Number field above includes a reproduction number that starts with LC-DIG ..., then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of enough resolution for many publication purposes. You can utilize the reproduction number to acquire a copy from Duplication Solutions. It will be made from the source listed in the parentheses after the number.

You can usually acquire a quality copy through Duplication Solutions. Point Out the Call Number noted above and consist of the catalog record (" About This Product") with your request. Catalog, contact information, and order forms are offered on the Duplication Services Website. Is the item digitized? (A thumbnail (small) image will be visible on the left.) Please use the digital image in preference to asking for the original.

Sometimes, just thumbnail (small) images are offered when you are outside the Library of Congress due to the fact that the item is rights limited or has not been examined for rights constraints. As a preservation step, we typically do not serve an initial item when a digital image is readily available. If you have a compelling factor to see the original, seek advice from with a recommendation curator.

For example, glass and movie photographic negatives are particularly based on damage. They are also simpler to see online where they exist as positive images.) Please go to # 2. Do the Access Advisory or Call Number fields above indicate that a non-digital surrogate exists, such as microfilm or copy prints? Referral staff can direct you to this surrogate.

If you do not see a thumbnail image or a recommendation to another surrogate, please submit a call slip in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room. In a lot of cases, the originals can be served in a few minutes. Other materials need appointments for later the same day or in the future.

To contact Reference personnel in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please utilize our Ask A Librarian service or call the reading room in between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.

To be USED AT AUCTION at Auctions America's Fort Lauderdale event, April 1-3, 2016. Chassis No. VC56T154255 Price quote:$ 50,000 - $ 60,000 United States The argument as to which of the classic mid-fifties Chevy Bel Air models is the very best looking will go on forever. Some prefer the subtlety of the 1955, while others prosper on the flamboyance of the finned 1957 models; numerous lovers opine the 1956 embodies the best balance of the other two.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
68 / 187
어제 :
221 / 644
전체 :
568,487 / 18,836,740

XE Login