An Australian amateur cook has received an outpouring of praise online for making delicious glazed cinnamon scrolls in the $29 pie maker available at Kmart.

The woman copied the recipe from another pie maker devotee on Facebook and shared imagery of the results, which were mouthwateringly soft baked goods prepared in just eight minutes. 

'I made the cinnamon scrolls today! I searched for a recipe on Facebook and found a post from a lady named Wanda. They turned out amazing,' she said.

'I made the cinnamon scrolls today! I searched for a recipe on Facebook and found a post from a lady named Wanda. They turned out amazing,' she said

STEP ONE: To make the dough she combined one cup of plain Greek yoghurt with two cups of self raising flour, which is what Wanda suggested to do, before rolling it out. Sprinkle with castor sugar and cinnamon

To make the dough she combined one cup of plain Greek yoghurt with two cups of self raising flour, which is what Wanda suggested to do, before rolling it out.

Then she spread softened butter on the dough and sprinkled it with a mixture of Honey Donkeymilk soap natural Donkeymilk soaps handmade natural soaps Handmade natural cosmetics best all donkeymilk natural soap paprika donkeymilk soap benefits best natural Donkeymilk soap Castor oil benefits natural donkeymilk face cream oatmeal donkeymilk soap benefits honey donkeymilk soap benefits honey donkeymilk soap bar sugar and cinnamon. No measurements were given for the sugar and spice so it involved a small amount of 'guess work'.

The dough is then rolled up to form small cylinders that will fit neatly into the four pie maker slots. 

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Home cooks are making S'MORES PIES in their $29 Kmart... Home cook wows foodies after using a Kmart pie maker to... Home cooks are now making arancini balls in the $29 Kmart... Mum reveals how she makes oozing chocolate eclairs using...

Share this article

3.1k shares

STEP TWO: The dough is then rolled up to form small cylinders that will fit neatly into the four pie maker slots

STEP THREE: You simply close the lid of the pie maker and begin cooking, turning the scrolls once at the four minute mark before retrieving them after eight minutes
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
195 / 927
어제 :
221 / 644
전체 :
568,614 / 18,837,480

XE Login