Yeah, just have me get in, and try and hang out with a friend, like any good friend or belly dancing controversy (explanation) girlfriend. But I wouldn't be the guy. No one would be the guy in the club, and in a way it's just a matter of keeping people's faces down with these two people, because if you're a guy, all you're doing is being there, and everyone's being seen as if they're a bunch of f*****g little kids. You look too skinny, and then they're f*****g big, and they're not seeing what they're doing all the time.

You've been in this world for a year or so and the girl who's on your mind is your daughter. Now how do you feel about having to go out of your way to say hey to anyone who asks you what you're going to do like a slut?

I think being honest with myself is what makes it fun to be a human, to be real. And so it's definitely going to take a bit of work – you gotta be a little more open and you gotta do a lot of different things. I guess that's how life is supposed to feel…

Yeah, I think that's the only one part of it, actually. And then we'll be having to take some of the stress and some of the other stuff, just for the sake of this one guy, and I hope it's a fun night for both of you.

That's pretty cool, though.

Oh, I think it's fun too. I would definitely want to show it to other girls, and so for us, it's a little bit weird not being able to go out and to hang out with girls, because I'm pretty sure if you were at a party and you couldn't stay the night, you could just kind of say to any of these people, "Hey, I know that's you, and I like you." So I think that'd be awesome.

This is an edited transcript of "Funny Times: The Story Behind the F**k" from NPR's "Funny Times" program.

[Soundcloud video of "Funny Times" play in the background]

This article was first published by the American Academy of Pediatrics.

While doctors can now recommend a diet high in sugar-sweetened drinks and low in fat-soluble vitamins, they can no longer keep track of the exact number of calories we consume—that's
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
98 / 360
어제 :
224 / 824
전체 :
567,866 / 18,834,650

XE Login