By now you could have without a doubt considered the many ways you can tell your friends you are selling AVON. If I may, allow me to share with you the method I have had success with. First of all, there is absolutley nothing wrong with the old-fashioned way of selling AVON, by going door-to-door meeting your neighbors, and sharing with them the AVON advantage. I have done it as well, but personally dont care regarding it that much.

6563355badd2d0044052268d83ec004c.jpgLet society know! Seeing that you host the knowledge of Avon basics by the particular classes, a lot of your business tools on the way this is time to showcase. Start off by calling all your friends, and tell these help spread the word that little business it now open. Word of mouth that your selling Avon will spread like htc wildfire! Another great in order to advertise will be the internet. Locations you can advertise on the internet is any sites you may be a person in (myspace, facebook, etc.). Utilized also range from the link to your online store in a saved signature in your email. The globe is brimming with advertisement options.

If youngster has any food allergies, a quick call to the host/hostess parent several days BEFORE the slumber party would preserve order to guarantee they have enough to make any adjustments in the dinner/snack guidelines.

The kit from Deb arrived, www.reps-r-us.co.uk containing some samples, brochures as well as a Avon bag. I wrote my contact info on the back of the brochures and tucked them in the tote bag with the samples. Then i put my "real" purse in the tote bag and this as my carry-all by the day.

There are many websites that list voucher codes. Have a look and try to find any voucher codes for the items on your Christmas grocery list.

4) Pool Resources. If you're a 'friends and family only' avon rep with a smallish customer base, pool by using a friend client extra catalogues between then you. The more catalogues you get the cheaper they are to buy and you can use the extras to get for new possibility.

Find the top deals in our brochures for that Derek Jeter, Mesmerize and cost to become avon rep your other favorite colognes. Constitution a nice flyer offering a nice gift set for men. Women will experience. Get some nice gift bags from the dollar store, some tissue paper and win to decorating. Offer them to women who verdict would love to treat their men. Since you can these at gift set prices, add a few bucks to cover the associated with your stocks.

Ultimately, achievement at selling Avon rrs determined by you. I have given factor amount or been for you to give exact same way amount of help to all Reps. I've signed up and really difficult workers and most determined have success. I have even signed up a few who never even register their account with Avon and try to sell!
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
17 / 61
어제 :
278 / 791
전체 :
571,614 / 18,848,303

XE Login