Growing Your Own Vegetables, Easy Aquaponics, Aquaponic Grow Bed, Aquaponics Hawaii, Aquaponicscommercial aquaponics

After six months to a year and you have a yanker for some fish, just yank out one or two of these large deliciously healthy mature fish for dinner. And yes some of those Organically Grown Vegetables that you have been eating all year round...excuse me for just a minute, i'm beginning to slobber, just a little...I'll be right back...Okay, got that taken care of LOL...Aquaponically grown strawberries... yummy! Sorry had to take that break...

Hydroponics came along as a potential solution to all of this but it too has its problems. Hydroponics can be expensive and it takes a lot of water monitoring to make sure fertilizer levels are right. Hydroponics is not known for being the most organic method and it has the reputation of producing food that has a watery taste. Now aquaponics is solving those problems.

You just need to a water tank for fish to swim and then a plant bed on top of the tank to grow plants. With the aid of a simple water pump, you'll be able to recycle water between these two surfaces. There is no problem associated with this system since the entire water is recycled and there isn't even a drop of water that gets wasted. You may keep aquaponic systems anywhere in your house too.

Plants can be grown in floating rafts or a medium like gravel. Many people are using this kind of system to grow all kinds of plants including vegetables. And the great thing is, it is all organic and is known for producing good garden quality vegetables.

Aquaponic gardening has nothing to do with modifying plants or giving them hormones or special substances to speed their growth. What the system does is gives the plants all the water, and natural nutrients they need to to maximise their growth. Instead of plant roots searching for these nutrients in the soil, they are delivered directly to the roots by the water. But the plants still grow naturally and go through all the normal stages that a plant would go through if it was planted in soil.

What do you need to get started? Well, you're going to need an aquarium (the bigger it is the more plants you can grow). You'll also need a grow bed. In addition, a pump and plumbing to hook everything up will get you up and running.

The plants grow with spectacular results, because the fish provide them with all the rich organic nutrients that they need. And the plants are a great natural filtration system that keeps the water clean for the fish. And you as the grower, get endless amounts of fresh organic produce and fish. All with less expense and less work than traditional methods.

Media-filled beds are the most popular option. This is the simplest design, as well, which turns it into a great possibility for beginners. The plants are planted on a media-filled grow beds. Water is pumped from the fish tank to the grow beds, providing the plants with nutrients.

I personally never saw myself as a gardener and had in fact never grown anything before in my life. When we were kids we did have a little plot we called a garden but I don't think we ever waited until anything actually grew big enough to bare anything edible. We just planted the seeds and were off to other things as kids are want to do. We really had no idea of the care and nurturing that a garden would require.

commercial aquaponics
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜sort 조회 수

오늘 :
126 / 434
어제 :
278 / 791
전체 :
571,723 / 18,848,676

XE Login