Will You Join Me?

조회 수 3 추천 수 0 2020.07.07 11:36:49
Dan continues to engage with two of our grandsons. Over the weekend, he and Tay made Beer Bread. Our daughter says beer bread is identical as camp bread, in Australia. The household beloved it. On Saturday, which might have been the occasion of our household and pals celebration of our Dad's 90th birthday (he'll be ninety on Tuesday, April 7), we had a Zoom get together. It was my first Zoom event, and セクシーコスプレ it was great! Toward the top of our visit, we joined to sing Happy Birthday!

I hope we do this once more. We have not gone to the grocery store for 18 days, and counting. We've obtained sufficient stock within the pantry for JUUL Kits meals, but we're almost out of milk. No recent produce, so we haven't made contemporary-pressed veggie juice since March 17. My physique misses it; scorching flashes have returned. My yogurt and espresso creamer will probably be gone by Wednesday. Still, we plan to hold off. Click right here to view the applying. Additionally, taobao usa (https://www.baoproduct.com) Express Loans are available to small companies that meet the SBA measurement threshold and supplies as much as $1 million for companies to entry shortly.

You can too go to the "Business Resources" part on our web site titled "COVID-19 Resources" for additional helpful hyperlinks. Continue to stay protected; stay healthy; wash your palms; and continue to follow ’physical’ distancing. March 31, 2020 Update: The Austin-Travis County website is reporting a total of 244 positive instances of COVID-19 in Travis County. There are 10 positive cases identified in the 2 zip codes related to Lakeway (78734 and 78738)

>You will discover extra details and the interactive map by clicking right here. Governor Greg Abbott announced a new Executive Order today indicating 17 "Essential Critical Infrastructure Sectors" that can be in a position to stay taobao in english operation via April 30, extending the social distancing timeline not too long ago announced by the President.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
20 / 62
어제 :
236 / 814
전체 :
571,853 / 18,849,118

XE Login