She has been keeping her followers entertained on social media during the coronavirus lockdown. 

And Lizzie Cundy was back to it on Wednesday as she took to Instagram to share snaps of herself hoovering in a ball gown.

The presenter, 52, put on an eye-popping display in a rich cobalt blue dress with a plunging neckline, diamond cinched in waist and a daring thigh-high slit. 

Glamorous! Lizzie Cundy was back to it on Wednesday as she took to Instagram to share snaps of herself hoovering in a ball gown

What's blue pussycat? Work it from home in a blue maxi like Lizzie

Piamichi blue dress

Take a closer look at the brand here

Buy now

From ironing, to dusting to hoovering, Lizzie Cundy has proved she's quite the home maker these last few weeks.

Naturally, it's all been done in pure Lizzie style - there's no old cleaning clothes in sight at Cundy HQ.

For her latest cleaning spree Lizzie opted for a royal blue floor sweeper by Piamichi, which she paired with peep toe platforms. Obviously. Lizzie completed the look with her trusty Henry Hoover.

Piamichi designs have long been a red carpet favourite, and you can take a closer look at the label with a click to the right.

Alternatively steal Lizzie's styles with the blue gowns below from Scarlet Rocks, Phase Eight, Coast and Quiz.

* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
...NOW GET ONE LIKE IT FOR LESS

Previous

Next

£40

Scarlet Rocks blue maxi dress at Asos

Buy now

£109

Coast jersey maxi dress (now reduced to £54.50)

Buy now

£120

Phase Eight frill dress (now reduced to £60)

Buy now

£79.99

Quiz embellished maxi dress (now reduced to £39.99)

Buy now

Lizzie finished her look with a pair of sparkly heels and styled her brunette locks into a glamorous blow-dried hairdo.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

'Lockdown has shown me that I don't need a gym!' Lizzie... Lizzie Cundy, 52, displays her incredible bikini body in... Amanda Holden joins a victory roll-sporting Scarlett... Lizzie Cundy, 52, puts on an eye-popping display in sizzling...

Share this article

Posing with a hoover in her hand, she penned: 'This is the only Henry I don't need to self distance from!! .... Gosh my hoovering is never ending on lockdown ... even when in a ball gown! 

'I've got the hoover out while I'm wearing one of my red carpet dresses to giveaway to raise some money to charities who are struggling throughout this #coronavirus.

Cleaning the house! The presenter, 52, put on an eye-popping display in a rich cobalt blue dress with a plunging neckline, diamond cinched in waist and a daring thigh-high slit

'Let's dig deep in the closet and help those who really need it through these difficult times #charity #helpingothers #redcarpet #dresses #staysafe #lockdown.'

Lizzie also shared a snap to her Instagram Stories where she used the hashtag #keepitglam. 

On Monday, the brunette displayed her humorous side as she impersonated Boris Johnson in a parody video.

Funny: On Monday, the brunette displayed her humorous side as she impersonated Boris Johnson in a parody video

Imitating his lockdown update speech, the bombshell reflected on the widespread confusion over the Prime Minister's 'relaxed' laws, joking: 'Hello, Boris here. Don't go out but do go out. Go to work, don't go to work. Stay cold, stay warm.

'Use public transport but don't, okay?'  

On Sunday night, the PM's 'exit plan' for the COVID-19 lockdown left the nation divided on what the public's next steps are.  

In his pre-recorded speech from Downing Street, Boris urged those who can't work from home to go back to their jobs, allowed unlimited outdoor exercise and hinted at schools returning in June and some public venues reopening in July. 

Details about when people can see their families and friends were notably sparse, however. 

Speech: On Sunday night, the PM's 'exit plan' for the COVID-19 lockdown left the nation divided on what the public's next steps are 

If you enjoyed this article and you would certainly such as to obtain even more information regarding Service femme de menage kindly see our website.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
8 / 37
어제 :
215 / 724
전체 :
567,095 / 18,832,015

XE Login