Bruce Springsteen at ...

조회 수 18 추천 수 0 2020.07.21 21:13:17
Bruce Springsteen at Prudential Center

844929-400 Women White Grey.jpgJust a shade under three hours. "Thank you Jersey. We'll see you in September," Springsteen says, referring to the three shows scheduled for Adidas Yeezy 750 Unisex Black Outlet Ireland MetLife Stadium. When he gets to the "Big Man joined the band" line, the music stops, and classic footage of the late Clarence Clemons is shown on the video screens, as the crowd roars. Last image is a photo of a serious looking Clemons gazing out at the crowd. Yet one more great moment in a concert full of them. Springsteen makes his way back to main stage and drops to his knees, Buy 2017 Adidas Nmd New Arrived S31504 Unisex Black White Grey Online exhausted. A roadie scurries out and fixes it. Springsteen puts his arms around the guy and dances. It's that kind of a night. Springsteen walks to lip of stage, takes a sign that says "Play 1 for Levon," referring to the late Levon Helm of the Band. Says Helm had "one of the greatest voices in country rock and rock 'n' roll." Plays the Band Adidas X Alexander Wang CM7828 Uniex Black White Dublin song, "The Weight," with an acoustic guitar. Other band members join in, and everyone in the building sings along. Horns sound great on this. Just a great, great tribute. I feel very lucky to be here right now. Of all the "Wrecking Ball" songs, I think this may be the one that really works best live. Springsteen wrote it, but Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes are the ones who first recorded it and popularized it. (Springsteen released it on "The Promise," his 2010 collection of "Darkness on the Edge of Town" outtakes.) Band plays it as though it's an E Street Staple. Another highlight there have been a lot so far. Holds up a sign saying "Talk to Me" so I guess this was a crowd request. I didn't realize that at first. A little bit of a "Shout" like raveup at the end. People start singing along and the boy, at Springsteen's urging, yells "Louder, everybody!" and "C'mon, E Street Band!" The two do a long stage slide together, Buy Nike Air Max 2017 851623-800 Women Orange Red Online and nail it, and Springsteen lifts the boy onto his shoulder and carries him back across the stage. The two take bows together before the boy returns to the crowd. I hope somebody captured this and puts on YouTube. Bet it sounds even better below. Buell comes to front of stage and acknowledges applause. It's my favorite song from the "Wrecking Ball" but Springsteen hasn't been playing it a lot at recent shows. Has similar rhythm to "She's the One" so works well paired with that. Nice showcase at the end for backing vocalist Cindy Mizelle, who comes to front of the stage to sing with Springsteen. Pianist Roy Bittan also really shines on this song. Overall a really top notch show so far. Are we missing anybody tonight?" sung, not spoken. "Do I have to say their names?" Huge cheers for the late Clarence Clemons and the late Danny Federici. Then sings: "If you're here, and we're here, I know they're here," sung with a bit of a Sam Cooke flavor. Huge cheers. Great decision of his to start singing this, instead of just saying it, as he did earlier in the tour. Really adds to the drama of the moment.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
21 / 62
어제 :
224 / 824
전체 :
567,789 / 18,834,352

XE Login