On the other hand, the Nottingham Post reports on more factual news rather than recreational activities. On often the other hand, being a good efficient business owner as well as manager will not essentially assist you to work on marketing. Being a magazine on a social media website is beneficial as it keeps your readers up to date as well as increasing the amount of publicity within your local area. If somebody follows Left Lion on Twitter, that person most likely has friends that are also form Nottingham, this forms a continuous chain of local peoples following their esteemed local magazine. The kind of things that Left Lion post on Facebook are related to social action within Nottingham. "A planning Application has been submitted to Rushcliffe Borough Council by Nottingham firm CBP Architects on behalf of Mark Fielding, of Winlatter Drive, West Bridgford." This quote is taken from the article ‘Neighbours object to new apartment block in West Bridgford’ written by the Nottingham Post.

For example these could be crime reports, like the fire at Rushcliffe Arena, or property, to jobs within the area. We'd like you to take advantage of these high-paying choices and think of what job role best suits your career. New-world wines were making the Chardonnay and Shiraz as commonplace as the Bordeaux, while new conceptual drinks like Red Bull were seriously shaking up the market, broadening people's drinking landscape and challenging us to think about drinking as more of a lifestyle. This includes eating a healthy well-balanced diet filled with all the essential vitamins, nutrients, and minerals; getting enough sleep each and every night, which is at least seven to eight hours’ worth of sleep; making sure you stay hydrated and drink plenty of water; exercise on a regular basis; and give your body time to heal when you do fall ill. Therefore, given the aforementioned benefits are certainly more than enough reasons for you in order to consider hiring such some sort of professional. During my grandfathers last few years, he was in a care facility suffering from Alzheimer's and we often looked through a photo album of family members, places that were important to him, and more.

It is more of a magazine than a newspaper since it talks mostly about projects going on in Nottingham and the local creative interests. Everyone knows that business and projects are not a straight line. You must be keen to understand the legal guidelines that you must follow as your carry on with your business. Our clients range from small businesses all the way to national firms and everything in between. For example they conduct interviews with new and upcoming local bands like ‘Unknown Era’, this is a good way to promote the local music scene and get Office Storage Nottingham’s name out there. "This left virtually the whole room as a dancefloor, slowly filling up as more punters made their way through the door". However I decided to study the content it provides which caters more toward the older citizens of Nottingham. You can tell by the language used in this sentence that it caters further toward the youth side of Nottingham due to the use of slang, and also alcoholic terms throughout the review.

This can be shown by Jack Garofalo in his live review of DJ Yoda. I now see what social action truly is and how it can be used to bring communities closer together and help form a better society for our future generations. Now I am going to get a little fancy with my images to add some finishing touches. By now you may have noticed your Facebook Timelines, Instagram Posts and Tweets from ‘Your Nottingham’ have decreased in recent weeks. Social media sites like Twitter and Facebook are easy for employees to access from their personal devices and company secrets as well as gossip are moments away from being revealed to the world. The recording went extremely well, aside from some of the lighting at the Sumac Centre due to it being quite dull or too yellow there. On the 5th November they posted a status about the Hockley Arts Club, showing that they're taking applications from people related to anything creative, this is social action as creativity is a free aspiration for everyone and visiting the Art Club is free as well as being a gathering for the communities love for art. Taking an in-depth look at social action in person too helped me reflect further upon the effects too, like visiting the Sumac Centre’s homework club.

I ended up going to the Sumac Centre twice, once to the homework club on the 7th March and second to the youth club on the 3rd May. After the brief was sorted, we organised when we would visit the Sumac Centre, and the people we would go with. The Nottingham Post structures their articles into separate sentences as paragraphs, whilst including large imagery and brief information. The Nottingham Post keeps its news solely within the Nottingham area just like the Left Lion, but delivers its news in a straight forward manner, rather than descriptive interviews used in Left Lion. Left Lion and the Nottingham Post have their similarities, such as the focus on the local area. You will notice that the only people that follow the Left Lion on these social media sites are residents of Nottingham, or used to live in Nottingham. Community media is any form of media that is produced and ran by a community. I ran into zero problems whilst editing the footage together, found some great royalty free music and put it altogether, with one voice-over of myself.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
160 / 561
어제 :
230 / 763
전체 :
567,704 / 18,834,027

XE Login