If you are on a quest to learn stand-up comedy, one of the things you need to be aware of is punchline mechanics. I have always been deeply impressed by the bravery (and, in my mind, slight insanity) displayed by people who actually want to get on a stage to try and make a room full of unknown randoms laugh. As someone who regularly self-sabotages due to the crushing guilt I feel for ruining people's evenings by waving a flyer in their face, I say pull every trick, use every gimmick, stage every publicity stunt and call funny videos British in every favour you can.

Although you might polish your set, you need to tailor your material to the people you're trying to get a laugh from. Most new comedians use notes on stage which completely masks any comedy talent they may have and pretty much eliminates their chance to get any decent laughs.

There are numerous other examples of successful Christian Stand up Comedians. Héctor Suárez Gomís , son of Mexican comedian Héctor Suárez , is currently the host of the Latin American version of the comedy program Stand Up Comedy Central Presents, broadcast by Comedy Central from 2011 until 2014.

This is a technique more suited to giving a presentation rather than writing, then performing stand-up comedy. On top of that, learning the history of art as well as some more esoteric stuff about joke theory can give you the edge over the other two-dozen people ahead of you in line at the open mic.

Of course, this is much easier to write about than it is to put into practice— with time, comics become experts at sniffing out those unhelpful words. Stand up comedy is about telling jokes, not stories. A great stand up comic always leaves the audience wanting more.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
293 / 1,323
어제 :
250 / 1,514
전체 :
570,544 / 18,845,116

XE Login