An Instagram model known as CamiRaddd has come forward to accuse celebrity fashion photographer Marcus Hyde of sexual assaulting her during a free photoshoot session. 

The 24-year-old model is the latest woman to come forward to accuse the 32-year-old photographer, who once worked with Kim Kardashian and Ariana Grande, of predatory behavior. 

CamiRaddd, who requested to be referred to by her Instagram handle rather than legal name, alleges Hyde assaulted her in 2016 in Los Angeles when she was 20 by 'sticking his fingers' in her during a shoot.  

She reached out to Hyde on a social media app - either Instagram or Snapchat - following a friend's suggestion and was elated when he agreed to book her for a free session. 

She was in town visiting her boyfriend and was starting to rise in her modeling career and eager to work with a big-name photographer. 

'I didn't have a following, I didn't have anything, so the fact that he wanted to shoot with me was a really big deal,' she revealed to The Daily Beast. 

Instagram model CamiRaddd, 24, is accusing celebrity photographer Marcus Hyde, 32, of sexual assault, calling him a 'complete predator'

She says he 'stuck his fingers' in her without consent during a photo shoot at his Los Angeles home in 2016 when she was 20

Marcus Hyde, 32, who has worked with celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Ariana Grande, has been accused now by a slew of women of predatory behavior. CamiRaddd came out with her story after another Instagram model shared screenshots of a conversation with Hyde where he demanded nudes for a free photo shoot 

In the online exchange, Hyde allegedly asked CamiRaddd for nude photographs and she sent over a few naked pictures she took in her boyfriend's bathroom. 

'I know it sounds oblivious and naive and dumb, but I did it because I was hyped,' CamiRaddd said. 'I went along because I didn't know any better.'

Blindsided by Hyde's fame and the often risqué nature of high-fashion photographs, she let the nudes request slide. 

Her boyfriend, however, was suspicious of Hyde's character and warned her that he heard rumors of the photographer doing 'bad stuff' to models such as plying them with alcohol to get them 'buzzed' during shoots.

Still he drove her for the free shoot at Hyde's house. During that session CamiRaddd claims that Hyde sexually assaulted her.

She said that in the session Hyde offered her multiple shots of Patron tequila, which he also drank, and showed her explicit videos of his penis. 

CamiRaddd said she told Hyde that she doesn't sleep with any photographers and has this conversation with everyone she works with.  

But that led Hyde to take out his phone and show her video of his penis shot during sex, she claims.

'He was scrolling through the album and it was just video after video of girl after girl after girl,' CamiRaddd said. She said she didn't want to watch. 

When they started shooting Hyde set CamiRaddd on a couch and instructed her to masturbate, she claims.

'He said, "You can totally touch yourself to make the photo look fun"'. She hesitantly tried and Hyde told her the 'pictures didn't look good because it wasn't real.'

'I felt like sh*t and I tried it again,' CamiRaddd said. 

Hyde shot her in crotchless tights with no underwear for the shoot. At one point he adjusted the tights around her waist and allegedly touched her inappropriately. 

'I was OK with what was going on. But then, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, a minute into it he stuck his finger into me,' she said. 

Hyde has worked with celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Ariana Grande, who have both spoken out against him following the predatory allegations

'Every time I see people post about [Marcus Hyde], I go through it again,' CamiRaddd said. 'My experience wasn't as traumatizing as getting raped, so I feel like my story doesn't really matter. I'm at peace with it, but I definitely wish it didn't happen'

CamiRadd 'freaked out' and ended the session with Hyde and texted her boyfriend to pick her up. He was about an hour away so she had to call an Uber. 

The Uber wouldn't come directly to Hyde's home so Hyde offered to take her to the pick-up location in his Range Rover and gave CamiRaddd some of his merchandise and asked her to post a 'sexy selfie' in it to promote it. She said she threw away the merchandise as soon as she got into her Uber. 

Hyde then messaged CamiRaddd afterwards to ask her to return and shoot the next day. She never replied. 

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Kim Karadashian photographer refused to work with a model... 'Better to have rats than be one': Baltimore Sun launches...

Share this article

'Every time I see people post about [Marcus Hyde], I go through it again,' she said. 'My experience wasn't as traumatizing as getting raped, so I feel like my story doesn't really matter. I'm at peace with it, but I definitely wish it didn't happen.'

She said in the end she never got the photos from the session and believes Hyde withheld them because she did not want to sleep with him. 

'He basically has naked pictures of me and pictures of him putting his fingers in me without my consent and he can show anyone, whoever he wants, whenever he wants,' she said. 

She said she was so spooked by the encounter it took her six months to tell her boyfriend and took her years to feel comfortable posing nude again with a professional photographer. 

Receipts: Los Angeles-based model and interior design student Sunnaya Nash posted screenshots of their exchange after responding to his post on Instagram last week

Say what? According to the messages, Hyde asked her to send him nude photos, but when she refused, he said it would cost her $2,000 to work with him

Not having it: When Nash told him he was 'wack,' he told her to 'find someone else' 

'When I shoot with men now, I get worried because I feel like all of them are trying to have photos of me to show their friends, or to do stuff with me,' she said. 

Though much of CamiRaddd's career entails showing off her body she says, 'Yeah, we're modeling and topless, but at the end of the day, we're human.

'We're not objects, but everybody sees us that way. I just want people to see more than the photos'.  

Hyde came under fire last week when a model and interior design student named Sunnaya Nash, 20, posted screenshots of an Instagram conversation she had with Hyde in which he said he'd shoot her for free if she sent him nude photographs. If she didn't, she'd have to pay $2,000 for the session. 

'I don't have nude photos. I'm comfortable shooting lingerie and partial nudity,' she told him at the start of the conversation, according to the messages she shared.

'It's 2k then,' he allegedly hit back.

'Lol but nude is free?' she asked, and he responded 'Ya.'

When Nash clarified 'Bc I won't send you nude of myself before shooting?' he allegedly said: 'Yeah. Gotta see if your [sic] worth it'.

When she laughed him off and refused he said, 'Find someone else...I'll keep shooting celebs'. 

Nash says she's been working as a model in LA since she was 16 and has a 'pretty thick skin' when it comes to receiving unwanted, creepy DM messages. 

She posted the screen shots to her Instagram and the following day fashion industry watch dog account @DietPrada reposted her claim on their account where it went viral. Since then a slew of women have come forward, including CamiRaddd.

The scandal led celebrities Kim Kardashian and Ariana Grande to release statements condemning Hyde.  

Like family: Hyde is good friends with Kim and her husband Kanye West

Very close: Kim and Kanye donated $25,000 to Hyde after he was in a near-fatal car accident in October

Celebrity roster: Hyde has also worked with Ariana Grande (pictured) Childish Gambino, Chance the Rapper, and Jhené Aiko

Broken heart: Ariana, 26, responded to the accusations against Hyde on her Instagram Stories on Monday without explicitly naming him

'I have been Recommended Reading all of the messages and stories from women regarding inappropriate and inexcusable behavior of a photographer that I have worked with in the past,' Kardashian said. 

'My own experiences have always been professional, and I am deeply shocked, saddened and disappointed to learn that other women have had very different experiences. I stand in full support of every woman's right to not be harassed, asked or pressured to do anything they are not comfortable with. We cannot allow this type of behavior to go unnoticed and I applaud those who speak out,' she added.

Sharing her experience, CamiRadd said, 'I'd tell [Kim] not to let him near any of her family. Her family is full of women.  Don't let him near them or any of your kids. He's a talented guy and he takes beautiful photos, but she needs to know that she can never have him around her or her family again. He's a complete predator.'

Grande shared a similar statement on her Instagram stories last week. 

'Dear models/artists in LA / anywhere. i have just read some shocking and really heartbreaking stories. i hate that this is a conversation. please do not shoot with photographers who make you uncomfortable or make you feel like you need to take your clothing off if you don't want to. if you want to, sick. but if you don't, please don't. if they tell you you have to pay more money if you're clothed that's f**ked and i'm sorry that has happened to you. i promise there are so many respectful, nice, talented photographers out there,' she shared. 

But this isn't the first time women have reported Hyde for inappropriate behavior. In 2012 a model named Charlie Qu shared on her Instagram that Hyde allegedly raped her.

Hyde's friend Aisslyn Malo Hotungm who is also a model, says it's strange that Hyde would make open calls for models as he's still recovering from a car accident in 2018 where he fell 200 feet to the ground and suffered a 'critical head injury'. 

She said last she heard he was living in a suburb of Richmond, Virginia with his parents and was using a wheelchair.  

He hasn't commented on the allegations but has unfollowed Kardashian and Grande on Instagram and deleted his pictures from his profile.

Hyde is yet to respond to DailyMail.com's request for comment.    

Read more:

website CamiRaddd accuses photographer Marcus Hyde of sexual assault
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
143 / 408
어제 :
224 / 835
전체 :
568,341 / 18,836,317

XE Login