There's a joke I once heard about codependence: How can you tell if a drowning woman, is codependent? He may truly have been processing and grasping, in real time, my crude formulation of what would come to be called safety-in-numbers , that the presence of more cyclists lessens the chances that any individual cyclist will be struck by a driver; and its corollary that a compulsory-helmet law, by diminishing the number of cyclists, will worsen rather than improve safety for people like me and my son who already wear helmets when we ride.

Despite this deal, Dr DisRespect was banned from Twitch on June 26, reportedly on a permanent basis. Dr Disrespect currently streams a variety of competitive battle royale games including Call of Duty: Warzone and Fortnite. He screwed up, but Twitch has a history of giving oodles of leeway to its biggest assets—a pattern streamers think the company will repeat with Dr Disrespect Twitch Disrespect and his 3.5 million followers.

He often invites other streamers or professional players to take on the challenge. Dr Disrespect engaged in some lip compression after looking at his phone, and according to BelievingBruce, this was the Doc stopping "an internal energy" from coming out during his broadcast.

One final thing worth taking a look at is the end of Dr Disrespect's last stream, caught on video. Dr Disrespect disappeared from Twitch this afternoon, with his account vanishing from the site, leading to rumors that he had been banned. Some people develop post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after experiencing a shocking, scary, or dangerous event.

Everyone is citing Dr Disrespect's former infidelity as possibly coming up again, but that does not seem like what this is. And if it is an ongoing criminal issue that potentially could have law enforcement involved, it would very much make it clear why Twitch or even insiders don't want to say that publicly.

It's incredibly rare for a streamer of Dr Disrespect's popularity to get banned, and already, it's creating ripples. This marks possibly the first time that Doctor Who has referred to itself as a series within the context of the show. Also, big streamers tend to play with other big streamers, so Doc's fans already have plenty of exposure to Summit, Shroud, TimTheTatman, and streamers of the like, so they're likely go to check them out in Disrespect's absence.

According to the National Center for PTSD , a program of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, about seven or eight of every 100 people will experience PTSD in their lifetime. The only facts available right now are that Dr Disrespect has disappeared from Twitch; Twitch and Beahm won't say why; and a lot of people are wondering when we'll all know.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
109 / 327
어제 :
215 / 724
전체 :
567,196 / 18,832,305

XE Login