Traumatic Stress Disorder

조회 수 28 추천 수 0 2020.07.22 04:30:49
There's a joke I once heard about codependence: How can you tell if a drowning woman, http://youtube.com is codependent? All I'm saying is if anyone ever filmed my child using the bathroom, and ESPECIALLY if they streamed it to thousands upon thousands of people, I would do anything possible to absolutely ruin him in every way," said Twitch partner BijouDemi Fuck Dr Disrespect." She also says that Dr Disrespect fans stormed her mentions for making those comments.

Dr Disrespect, whose Twitch channel has more than 4 million followers, was selected the Streamer of the Year at the Esports Industry Awards in both 2017 and 2019. Beahm was banned last year for streaming from a men's bathroom at E3. In 2018, he was criticized for performing racist caricatures while streaming.

Guy Dr Disrespect" Beahm took to social media to address his ban from a livestreaming platform. Twitch has shared with Radio 1 Newsbeat the same statement they've put online: "We take appropriate action when we have evidence that a streamer has acted in violation of our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service".

It's quite possible that all will be revealed in due time, and all the publications currently reporting that Dr Disrespect has been permanently banned will look justified after the fact. Throughout a current stream of Overwatch, Twitch star Dr Disrespect took to coronary heart Ninja's best recommendation, and set free his anger after being killed in vexing trend.

Some particularly loyal viewers probably only tune in to Dr Disrespect and don't use Twitch in his absence, but others watch multiple streamers. In June 2019, Dr Disrespect was briefly banned from Twitch after his live stream followed him into a public bathroom at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles.

The Doctor tries to convince Gilmore and his scientific advisor, Professor Rachel Jensen , that the Daleks are extraterrestrial and human weapons are no match for Dalek firepower. Others are penning tearful farewells , saying that if this really is the end of Dr Disrespect's Twitch run, he went out on his highest note ever with his first IRL stream.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
125 / 367
어제 :
215 / 724
전체 :
567,212 / 18,832,345

XE Login