A mother has revealed why you have to be careful with objects in your home, after she noticed a bottle of hand sanitiser could closely resemble a bottle of water to children.

EP7j6BJWoAAG8ye.png%5CDeborah, from New South Wales, posted on Facebook, where she said she was 'happy to finally get her hands' on some hand sanitiser, but she was disappointed with the 'inappropriate packaging'.

'It's just asking for Certificationsbuzz.com a child to pick it up and try to drink it!' the exasperated mum wrote alongside a photo of the bottle.

A mother has revealed why you have to be careful with objects in and around your home, after she noticed a bottle of hand sanitiser could closely resemble a bottle of water to children

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

The secrets behind Pip Edwards' body: Fashion designer, 40,... How to transform your skin NOW: Beauty guru Zoe Foster-Blake... The secrets to a youthful complexion: Celebrity makeup... From pauper to Prince! Princess Mary's husband Frederik goes...

Share this article

75 shares

Tiny Hearts y recommend if you have this particular brand of hand sanitiser and you have children that you put it up high, out of the reach and sight of little children (stock image)

Sharing it with the parenting network Tiny Hearts, the founders of the company said that 'placing poisons into containers and bottles that look like everyday household items can be deadly'.

They recommend if you have this particular brand of hand sanitiser and you have children that you put it up high, out of the reach and sight of little children.

'My kids thought it was lemonade. It's on the top self out of sight,' a fellow parent posted.

'I actually thought the same when I bought some home and put it in my bag, hope my daughter doesn't drink it, so away in the locked cupboard it went,' another mum added.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
55 / 210
어제 :
206 / 784
전체 :
568,029 / 18,835,284

XE Login