%25BE%25D6%25B4%25CF%25C5%25F7_30%25B4%2id="article-body" class="row" section="article-body">

Richard Trenholm/CNET

If you're stuck in coronavirus lockdown, like pretty much all of us are right now, a big collection of movies or books or comics will keep you entertained. But what's more fun than watching DVDs and Blu-rays, playing games or reading books? Organizing them, of course!

As all Marie Kondo fans know, sorting through your stuff is a great way to while away a weekend and maybe even impose a comforting sense of order on your corner of this crazy world. Sorting my thousands of comics -- from the Avengers to the X-Men, from 2000 AD to Preacher -- not only gave me the satisfaction of tidying them into easily accessible order, it also helped me reconnect with many books I'd completely forgotten about. And I cleared out a pleasingly chunky stack of unwanted books to sell or give to other comic fans.

This is more than just tidying your media collection into alphabetical order -- that's amateur hour. I'm going to show you how to inventory your DVDs, Blu-rays, box sets, console games, books, comics, CDs, 완결웹툰 records and digital albums so you have an up-to-date and easily searchable list of your stuff, access to lots of nerdy stats about your collection, and a wish list ready to fill in the gaps next time you make it to the store.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
210 / 999
어제 :
221 / 644
전체 :
568,629 / 18,837,552

XE Login