I am pretty blase when we try discussing celebrities since I live and function in lala land between TV and movie actors and other industry types. They're everywhere, where I hike on Runyan Cyn., 918kiss guide next door to me in the Hollywood Hills (Ryan Seacrest, Kirsten Duntz, among many others), at Spago in Beverly Hills, in boutiques and shops I frequent, and stepping out of limos-- or scr888 how to get angpao clicking their Jimmy Choos-- along Rodeo Drive.

According to DreX inside of the Morning on 103.5 918kiss online, the Chicagoland radio DJ noted that Web traffic to this site has increased 85% as past year, when discussing this site on his show Wednesday morning.

February saw Sid Rosenberg leaving his sports duties at Captures. Liz Aiello was ousted as PD at WEMP. Dom Theodore left as PD at 92.3 Right away. The Mets announced the hirig of Josh Lewin as their new play-by-play radio guy replacing Wayne Hagin. Nick Cannon announced that he was leaving the morning post at 92.3 This time.

This hip-hop/r&b trio (Tulisa, Dappy & Fazer) have recently gone platinum in the united kingdom with their "Uncle B" album. With recent hits like "Papa" and "Strong Again" gaining mainstream support from all major radio stations, you should be expecting more hits from the consistently-strong N-Dubz in 2009.

The next three stations are music-focused (at least outside of mornings): KPLZ (Star one hundred and one.5), KBKS (106.1 KISS FM) and classic rock KZOK. Christian KCMS (Spirit 105.3) is next, along with the jockless KJAQ (Jack FM), then KUBE, country KKWF (The Wolf) and NPR affiliate KUOW. (These initial PPM numbers represent the period Arbitron has ranked non-commercial stations against their commercial counterparts.) "Smooth Jazz" KWJZ tied The Wolf for tenth.

This is probably a early on the other hand want in order to have period 918kiss for iphone 6 plan. Ahead Thursday February 7th @ 8 pm and Friday February 8th @ 9 pm, most popular folks from Limaland Comedy are presenting Dave Dugan live at the MILANO Kitchen. Mr Dugan has written for and appeared on numerous Bob and Tom shows along with CDs it's been featured on Hbo. This is a really big deal folks. Tickets are only $10 for your show, which leaves you plenty of cash leftover it is actually of the greatest MILANO pizza and those HUGE mozzarella cheese twigs. You can find all the info regarding Facebook( can't you always) as well as the Limaland Comedy website. Don't miss this show!

"Chris Brown has some serious problems, and he wonders why his career isn't as successful because doing so used to become!" said one Cleveland resident. Tend to be your the thing it Chris Brown's "Good Morning America" freak out?
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
275 / 723
어제 :
256 / 858
전체 :
571,079 / 18,846,712

XE Login