Metal Glass (Material) Chromium Vinyl Cloth Rubber (Product) Salmon (Color) Gray (Color) Black (Color) 3 in (Stroke) 3.75 in (Bore) 60.5 in 74 in 115 in 195.6 in 3165 pounds Rear side panels: Bel Air On front dash, traveler side: Bel Air Make & Model: 1955 Chevrolet hardtop Maker: General Motors Corporation, Detroit, Michigan Engine: V-8, overhead valves, 265 cubic inches Transmission: 3-speed manual Height: 60.5 inches Wheelbase: 115 inches Width: 74 inches Total length: 195.5 inches Weight: 3165 pounds Horse power: 162 at 4400 revolutions per minute Pounds per horse power: 19.5 Price: $2,166 Average 1955 wage: $4,128 each year Time you 'd work to buy this vehicle: about 6 months.

LS1 fuel injected engine. 4L60E Automatic OD transmission. 10 bolt rear end. Painted Tan & White outside. Dyed Tan & factory fabric vinyl bench seat interior. Hydro-boost 4 wheel CPP Drilled/ Slotted disc brakes. If you loved this short article and you would like to get even more facts regarding 1955 chevy Gassers for sale kindly go to our website. Power steering. Vintage Air A/C. Magnaflow double exhaust with Hooker headers. CPP tubular A-arms. Aluminum radiator with dual electric fans.

K&N Air consumption. Electric wipers. Painted tilt column with Leather half-wrap steering wheel. Dakota Digital VHX Silver Alloy evaluate bundle. Billet pedals. Customized Autosound AM/FM stereo. Tinted glass. Double chrome mirrors. Rear LED brake lights. 18 Front/ 20 Rear Coys wheels. Call (830) 629-4843 for additional information on this or any 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air for sale in our stock.

This 55 Bel Air was a full CCS build from the ground up. It received lots of customized metalwork, Roadster Shop chassis, custom paint & interior, and some LT4 horsepower!.

December 2010 Composed by Colin Comer This example is among the finest 1955 Bel Airs extant. This 1955 factory convertible simply saw conclusion of a body-off, no-expense-spared three-year restoration of a 100% numbers-matching automobile with one mile considering that. Every part on the automobile is new or restored, and it keeps the numbers-matching drive components, consisting of the initial four-barrel carburetor, dual-exhaust Power Pack 265 V8 and optional Powerglide automatic transmission.

This Bel Air originated from the factory with the best of creature comforts. Initial factory alternatives consisted of a Wonderbar radio, power steering, power brakes, clock and electric two-speed wipers. Photos of the restoration file that the body is 100% rust-free and better than brand-new. The initial Gypsy Red and Shoreline Beige paint plan is show quality, and, along with a new beige convertible top, make this a stunning cars and truck.

This cars and truck will make your trophy case a bit more crowded. Colin is the founder of Colin's Classic Automobiles in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, along with SCM's resident American automobile professional. His fascination with vehicles started at an early age, and according to him, he never ever outgrew itnor does he want to.

What do you get when you integrate 2 family generations, nearly four decades, and a 60-year-old automobile? Among other things, clearly invaluable memories andultimatelyone priceless '55 Bel Air. Alabamian Jason Grimes had the distinct satisfaction of growing up in an automotive-fueled household environment. As a kid, like a lot of us in our so-called midlife years, he built plastic scale designs as his father wrenched on vehicles, both as an occupation and a pastime.

However that influence extended beyond his instant family, also. 2/25 "I can remember riding in the [Bel Air] with my uncle when I was a kid. At that time, it had a four-speed Muncie in it. He would let me shift the gears for him when he took me out from time to time.

The cars and truck sat for 13 years before he lastly sold it to me for $2,000 that was a lot of refund then (1990 ). Since that time I have actually owned the '55 for 25 years20 of that it beinged in my dad's garage. I might have easily sold it a minimum of 50 times however I constantly hung on to it with big hopes of constructing it to the car it is today." So, above and beyond that brief personal summary of the Bel Air's household history, simply exactly how did the Grimes' '55 come to be the "car it is today"? Well, along with the help of his ultra-influential daddy, Jason likewise enlisted the ultra-talented Brad Cline and his shop, Thunder Valley Customs, in White, Georgia, to bring the '55 to where it's at today.

4/25 5/25 Morrison set the chassis up to accept Jason's mill of an option: a 620-horse 572 big-block direct from Chevrolet Efficiency, with a Holley carb, MSD ignition, and a set of Rewarder headers were included for obvious reasons. Behind the potent V-8 is a six-speed Magnum XL (very same as the brute Magnum, simply with a single shifter place instead of several).

6/25 7/25 8/25 Exterior-wise, though stock-ish in a lot of respects, the Chevy is of concours-level quality good as they come, door handles, trim, and all. The paint is PPG Viper Red and black, applied by Thunder Valley. The interior, nevertheless, was assembled by Wilson's Upholstery in neighboring Rockmart, Georgia. The all-black pleated leather ensemble is complemented with black cut stack carpet, Flaming River steering wheel, Hurst shifter with "modern-day" vintage (six-gear) shift knob, brought back gauge pod, and Vintage Air A/C unit with custom-mounted control board.

ONE OF A KIND and WAS $69,995.00. My! My! My! What a deal! What a lot! Do not squander your opportunity at owning this good-looking, unusual 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air. The freshness of this outstanding, low-mileage Bel Air will make you fall in love with driving all over again. The Voss Auto Network is celebrating 40 years in producing greater standards in sales and service.

Producing greater requirements for over 40 years with our Best Cost, Best Value, Guarantee. Come experience for yourself! Call us today to set up a problem-free test drive!Some cars might undergo producer security recalls that for numerous reasons may not be fixed prior to sale. You may likewise examine for open recalls at www.safecar.gov.

From Wikimedia Commons, the totally free media repository 1955 Chevrolet (en); 1955 (ja) This classification has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 overall.

It's unusual to consider MotorTrend as a start-up, however back in the early days, we needed to figure things out as we went. Nobody had released a publication committed to the American new-car enthusiast and consumer till we came along. Throughout the 1950s, we leapt around with how we named our Cars and truck of the Year.

Some years, we skipped it altogether. We had six COTY winners in the '50s, however none was more impactful than Chevrolet's game-changing 1955 lineup including the 150, the 210, and the Bel Air. It sported a brand-new chassis and modern suspension (which assisted it make "Finest Handling" and "A Lot Of Roadable"), and it was available with a 265-cubic-inch (4.3-liter) V-8 and a Powerglide two-speed automated efficient in zipping from 0 to 60 miles per hour in a quick 12.3 seconds.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
62 / 192
어제 :
231 / 1,043
전체 :
566,934 / 18,831,446

XE Login