He's set to portray The Riddler opposite Robert Pattinson's Batman in Matt Reeves' take on the Caped Crusader.

And Paul Dano spoke about his villainous character with The Playlist on Saturday, and said he found the script 'really powerful' when he first read it.

While he admitted that he 'can't legally say anything about' the script, the actor, 예능 프로그램 35, teased: 'I feel really good about it. I think Matt Reeves is the real deal.

/>Exciting: Paul Dano revealed he was 'surprised' by how 'powerful' The Batmascriptpt was when he first read it as actor teased his 'fun' Riddler role in an interview on Saturd

/>'I was really surprised by hiscriptpt, which I think is potentially really powerful. Hopefully we'll get to get back to it sometime soon? I'm not sure

/>Adding that he hopes the film industry can resume, Paul went on: 'There's something fun there in my character and in all the characters. It's the kind of movie that we're just desperate to share on the big screen in a big way

/>RELATED ARTICLES

/>Previo

/

/>Ne

/>'You made my first TV gig living hell!' Lea Michele accused... Normal People's Paul Mescal reveals shock over the... Ben Affleck takes his girlfriend Ana de Armas for a ride on... Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe reveals he's still in..

/>Share this article

/>Sha

/>Paul also explained that he had gone home to see his baby daughter Alma Bay, who he shares with wife Zoe Kazan, after filming for the superhero flick.

/>As the coronavirus crisis hit the United States while he was with his family, Paul was unable to return to set which he found 'really strange'.

/>Proud to be a part of it: Admitting he 'can't legally say anything about' thscriptpt, Paul teased: 'I feel really good about it. I think Matt Reeves is the real deal' (pictured: Robert Pattinso

/>Riddle me this: The Riddler is perhaps most famously depicted by Jim Carrey in Joel Schumacher's 1995 outing Batman Forev

/>One of Batman's arch enemies, The Riddler was perhaps most famously depicted by Jim Carrey in Joel Schumacher's 1995 outing Batman Foreve

/>In March, director Reeves confirmed production on The Batman was being put on hiatus for the foreseeable future.

/>The project halted production on March 14 after completing nearly seven weeks of filming in London.

/>Warner Bros said it was taking a 'two-week hiatus' due to the coronavirus pandemic, and Matt also confirmed that production has been paused for the time being.

/>'Yes, we have shut down till it is safe for us all to resume,' Reeves stated in a tweet, and added the cast and crew were all 'safe for the moment'.

/>Filming had initially been relocated from London to Liverpool before being halted altogether.

/>A statement at the time read: 'Warner Bros. Pictures feature production of 'The Batman' will be on a two-week hiatus starting today. The studio will continue to monitor the situation closely

/>On hold: In March, director Reeves confirmed production on The Batman was being put on hiatus for the foreseeable future due to the coronavirus crisis

/>Read more

/>Paul Dano Says Matt Reeves' 'Batmanscriptpt Surprised Him & The Team Is Desperate To Share The Movie On The Big Screen
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
156 / 514
어제 :
194 / 745
전체 :
569,711 / 18,841,326

XE Login