is?fE77jGllwh9RkuApY_aVJiAoA_RyPYXRPUG_MProtests are continuing across the country for the sixth day after unarmed black man George Floyd was killed in Minneapolis by ex-police officer Derek Chauvin.

And Hollywood is taking note, as celebrities use their platforms to give a voice to the Black Lives Matter movement while joining in demonstrations.

Ariana Grande posted Sunday to Twitter after joining the peaceful protest the day before in Beverly Hills.

Black Lives Matter: Ariana Grande posted Sunday to Twitter after joining the peaceful Black Lives Matter protest the day before in Beverly Hills after the killing of George Floyd

Peaceful protest: She posted some photos of the crowd, writing: 'Hours and miles of peaceful protesting yesterday that got little to no coverage'

She posted some photos of the crowd, writing: 'Hours and miles of peaceful protesting yesterday that got little to no coverage. 

'All throughout beverly hills and west hollywood we chanted, people beeped and cheered along. we were passionate, we were loud, we were loving. cover this too please. #BLACKLIVESMATTER'

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Iskra Lawrence vows to protect her newborn daughter from... Pregnant Ciara prays for 'unity' as she shares selfie with... John Cusack gets pepper sprayed, bike smashed by Chicago... Jeremy 'Hot Felon' Meeks marches shirtless in LA as he joins...

Lady Gaga labels President Trump a 'fool' and a 'racist' and... Rihanna is filled with 'devastation, anger, sadness' over...

Share this article

75 shares

Some of her followers responded with candid snaps taken of the Thank U, Next artist marching with a cardboard sign.

Lizzo took to Instagram with information for a sit-in protest happening Monday in Los Angeles, reading: 'We demand an end to police brutality and racial discrimination.'

In solidarity: She continued: 'All throughout beverly hills and west hollywood we chanted, people beeped and cheered along. we were passionate, we were loud, we were loving. cover this too please. #BLACKLIVESMATTER'

Sit-in: Lizzo took to Instagram with information for a sit-in protest happening Monday in Los Angeles, reading: 'We demand an end to police brutality and racial discrimination'

Side by side: Nina Dobrev also joined the protests in Los Angeles, where she was accompanied by rumored beau Shaun White

Like a movie: The Vampire Diaries star wrote: 'I'm shook. Yesterday was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I witnessed things yesterday afternoon that I've only ever seen in movies'

Police presence: She posted photos and videos showing a heavy police presence and crowds of protestors chanting 'Black Lives Matter,' 'I can't breathe' and 'hands up, don't shoot'

Racist encounter: She later took to her story after a racist encounter she had: 'He thought because I was white I would agree as he smiled at me. I said, "f*** you you are so disgusting"'

Nina Dobrev also joined the protests in Los Angeles, where she was accompanied by rumored beau Shaun White.

She posted photos and videos showing a heavy police presence and crowds of protestors chanting 'Black Lives Matter,' 'I can't breathe' and 'hands up, don't shoot.'

The Vampire Diaries star wrote: 'I'm shook. Yesterday was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I witnessed things yesterday afternoon that I've only ever seen in movies. 

'I live in the epicenter of West Hollywood where the peaceful protest quickly took a turn. I'm sad it became violent, but the violence didn't begin yesterday. It's been present for generations. 

'What happened to George Floyd wasn't an isolated incident. It's a systemic problem that is now being filmed. Even if any of you feel as though all you are seeing are posts about the horrendous injustice, it pales in comparison to what the energy felt like being on the streets and there can never be too large of a light shone upon the truth. 

'In my stories I've posted ways you can also join the movement. Please speak up, show solidarity, own the injustice. White people (and yes, I'm referring to myself as well) learn something and do something. It's not enough to just post. Listen. Speak up. Amplify. And don't stop there. Join the fight against injustice. #BlackLivesMatter'

She later took to her story after a racist encounter she had: 'He thought because I was white I would agree as he smiled at me. I said, "f*** you you are so disgusting."' 

Handing over the mic: Leslie Jordan posted a video to his Instagram, announcing that he's letting a special guest take over his profile

It's karma: Sean 'Diddy' Combs shared a quote to his Instagram: 'Be sure not to interrupt America's Karma right now. 400 years of it'

Burn it down: Jameela Jamil shared a statement calling out law enforcement: 'America is being destroyed and burned down. The National Guard is at war with civilians'

Joining the march: Kelly Ripa showed a more positive example of law enforcement with photos of Camden, New Jersey police officers joining the protests

Leslie Jordan posted a video to his Instagram, announcing that he's letting a special guest take over his profile. 

He said: 'I'm heartbroken by these times and what's happening in our country. But now is not a time for me to be talking, but rather I need to listen.' 

Sean 'Diddy' Combs shared a quote to his Instagram: 'Be sure not to interrupt America's Karma right now. 400 years of it.'

Good cause: Halsey and her ex-boyfriend Yungblud took part in protests throughout Los Angeles on Sunday, after reuniting a day earlier

Staying safe: The 25-year-old pop star and the British musician, 22, sported face masks and protective gloves during their outing

Defiant: Machine Gun Kelly and Mod Sun used their platform to speak up against the racially-charged killing of George

Making a statement: The rapper, 30, called for officials to 'prosecute killer cops', which was written on a cardboard banner

Demonstration: Mod Sun held up a placard which read: 'No justice, no peace'

In good company: The pair marched alongside a series of fellow LA natives for the great cause

Jameela Jamil shared a statement calling out law enforcement: 'America is being destroyed and burned down. The National Guard is at war with civilians.

'All this because they refuse to even charge officers who killed a black man in front of the whole world!! They would rather lose everything than give a black man justice!! ...Let that sink in.'

Kelly Ripa showed a more positive example of law enforcement with photos of Camden, New Jersey police officers joining the protests. 

In memory: Irina Shayk took to her Instagram with some art of George Floyd, collaged with some red flowers

America's sickness: Rose McGowan posted a photo from one of the protests, writing: 'America has a sickness that white Americans don't like to address. It's white people that need to do the work to unpack their racism. Our racism'

Making a change: Celine Dion wrote: 'As so many have already said, it's not enough to be non-racist, we must be anti-racist. Change is long overdue'

Corporate ally: Taraji P Henson shared a statement on behalf of ABC: 'We stand with our black colleagues, creators, performers, storytellers, viewers and every ally of the black community against systemic racism, racial injustice, senseless violence and oppression'

One day: Rachel Lindsay shared a selfie with husband Bryan Abasolo, writing: 'Today we used our voices to make a difference. Today is just one day in the fight. We have to keep pushing forward and demanding change'

Taking a stand: Bella Hadid posted photos of other black victims of police brutality, writing: 'Today I will be standing with and donating to @NAACP_LDF, one of America's oldest civil rights law organizations, which fights for police reform every day'

Irina Shayk took to her Instagram with some art of George Floyd, collaged with some red flowers. 

Rose McGowan posted a photo from one of the protests, writing: 'America has a sickness that white Americans don't like to address. It's white people that need to do the work to unpack their racism. Our racism. 

'It is not for African Americans to do for us. I can't imagine how exhausting it must be, how tired they must be. This is a tough, tough time, 토렌트 순위 but it all stems from white fear. We must address our fears and root them out. African Americans are not the enemy. We are. We must own up to th

r />Celine Dion wrote: 'As so many have already said, it's not enough to be non-racist, we must be anti-racist. Change is long overd

r />Taraji P Henson shared a statement on behalf of ABC: 'We stand with our black colleagues, creators, performers, storytellers, viewers and every ally of the black community against systemic racism, racial injustice, senseless violence and oppressi

r />Rachel Lindsay shared a selfie with husband Bryan Abasolo, writing: 'Today we protested. Today we went beyond our platform. Today we put action behind our wo

r />'Today we used our voices to make a difference. Today is just one day in the fight. We have to keep pushing forward and demanding change

r />Bella Hadid posted photos of other black victims of police brutality, writing: 'Today I will be standing with and donating to @NAACP_LDF, one of America's oldest civil rights law organizations, which fights for police reform every d

r />Let that skin in: Ireland Baldwin shared a quote: 'They'd rather let the nation burn than arrest 3 of their own...let that sink

r />Powerful together: Jessica Biel offered her platform for the cause, writing: 'As allies, we have to do more. While the obvious and understandable reaction is to be angry, and to fight back with hate - we also need to remember we are most powerful together. Please speak

r />Say their names: Sara Sampaio posted a list of black victims of police brutality, writing: 'White privilege is real! And we must not stay silent! #blacklivesmatter I stand with y

r />Coming together: Khloé Kardashian posted a lengthy statement, writing: 'The battle is not insurmountable, and any action, no matter how small, can be enough to make a difference, because it's going to take us all coming together to demand cha

r />Endagering protesters: Lana Del Rey was slammed for sharing footage of protesters after a chaotic scene at Los Angeles demonstratio

r />Proud mom: Ciara shared a photo with son Future Jr, writing a heartfelt message: 'My sweet Baby Boy. I pray that when you get older A CHANGE will finally have com

r />Ireland Baldwin shared a quote: 'They'd rather let the nation burn than arrest 3 of their own...let that sink

r />Jessica Biel offered her platform for the cause, writing: 'As allies, we have to do more. While the obvious and understandable reaction is to be angry, and to fight back with hate - we also need to remember we are most powerful together. Please speak

r />Sara Sampaio posted a list of black victims of police brutality, writing: 'White privilege is real! And we must not stay silent! #blacklivesmatter I stand with y

r />Khloé Kardashian posted a lengthy statement, writing: 'The battle is not insurmountable, and any action, no matter how small, can be enough to make a difference, because it's going to take us all coming together to demand chan

r />Lana Del Rey was slammed for sharing footage of protesters after a chaotic scene at Los Angeles demonstrati

r />Ciara shared a photo with son Future Jr, writing a heartfelt message: 'My sweet Baby Boy. I pray that when you get older A CHANGE will finally have com

r />Using her privilege: Kris Jenner wrote: 'I encourage you to reflect today on how you can use your voice and your privilege to help those who deserve the equality, respect and justice that they have been stripped of and denied for far too l

r />Be kind: Hilaria Baldwin posted a quote from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe: 'If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becom

r />Vote! Her husband Alec posted a video captioned 'NOVEMBER' as he sat in silence before saying: 'What can you say? It's been this way for a long time. It's been this way my whole life...We gotta organize. We gotta organize for Novem

r />Paying it forward: Gwyneth Paltrow used her Instagram to promote a list of organizations to donate to amid the r

r />Big donation: Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively made a donation of $200k to the NAACP Legal Defense

r />Kris Jenner wrote: 'I encourage you to reflect today on how you can use your voice and your privilege to help those who deserve the equality, respect and justice that they have been stripped of and denied for far too lon

r />'I will be doing the very same. Let's come together and demand deep and significant change.' 

r />Hilaria Baldwin posted a quote from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe: 'If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becomi

r />Her husband Alec posted a video captioned 'NOVEMBER' as he sat in silence before saying: 'What can you say? It's been this way for a long time. It's been this way my whole life...We gotta organize. We gotta organize for November

r />Gwyneth Paltrow used her Instagram to promote a list of organizations to donate to amid the riots.

r />LeBron James called attention to a peaceful protest in Washington DC: 'Is the media showing this??? I bet you they aren't. This is beautif

r />Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively made a donation of $200k to the NAACP Legal Defense fund.

r />White privilege: Justin Bieber and wife Hailey took to Instagram with a conversation they had with CNN commentator Angela Rye about white privi

r />First step: Jay-Z thanked Minnesota Governor Tim Walz after having a conversation, writing: 'This is just a first step. I am more determined to fight for justice than any fight my would-be oppressors may h

r />Speak up: Olivia Jade Giannulli wrote on her Instagram story: 'I'm not racist and I never have been but I need to speak up about this because just not being racist isn't eno

r />Don't ignore: Kaia Gerber posted a quote to her story: 'Don't ignore something because it makes you uncomforta

r />Educating herself: She also posted a photo of a stack of books with themes of racism and justice, including To Kill a Mockingbird and some James Baldwin ti

r />Stay safe: Madison Beer claimed she was teargassed and saw people being arrested as she took to her story with a se

r />Hypocritical statement: Sophia Bush called out Donald Trump for his hypocritical statement in support of George Floyd after he condemned Colin Kaeper

r />Riot inciters: She also drew attention to white riot inciters who've caused destruction at several demonstrations while black protesters pleaded with them to

r />Justin Bieber and wife Hailey took to Instagram with a conversation they had with CNN commentator Angela Rye about white privileg

r />Jay-Z thanked Minnesota Governor Tim Walz after having a conversation, writing: 'This is just a first step. I am more determined to fight for justice than any fight my would-be oppressors may ha

r />Olivia Jade Giannulli wrote on her Instagram story: 'I'm not racist and I never have been but I need to speak up about this because just not being racist isn't enough

r />Kaia Gerber posted a quote to her story: 'Don't ignore something because it makes you uncomfortable

r />She also posted a photo of a stack of books with themes of racism and justice, including To Kill a Mockingbird and some James Baldwin tit

r />Madison Beer claimed she was teargassed and saw people being arrested as she took to her story with a selfi

r />Sophia Bush called out Donald Trump for his hypocritical statement in support of George Floyd after he condemned Colin Kaepernic

r />She also drew attention to white riot inciters who've caused destruction at several demonstrations while black protesters pleaded with them to sto

r />Gigi Hadid asked her followers for some guidance on where to donate to help bail out protesters from jai

r />Jodie Turner-Smith took to Instagram to commemorate the Tulsa race massacre, which took place the same day 99 years ag

r />Emily Ratajkowski posted a photo of her sign to her story as she headed to a protest in Santa Monic

r />She shared footage of the peaceful protest, as they tried to get the cops to kneel with them. 

r />Jeremy Renner posted a statement: 'My heart is so heavy for the Floyd family. I just watched them speak with the chief of police who fired the 4 officers who killed George Floyd or complicit in the action leading to his senseless murder

r />Demi Lovato shared a photo of a painting she's working on of George Floyd after he was killed by Minneapolis ex-police officer Derek Chauvi

r />Rapper Young MA came to the defense of a fan who was pulled over for no apparent reason. 

r />Bail money: Gigi Hadid asked her followers for some guidance on where to donate to help bail out protesters from

r />In memory: Jodie Turner-Smith took to Instagram to commemorate the Tulsa race massacre, which took place the same day 99 years

r />Making a statement: Emily Ratajkowski posted a photo of her sign to her story as she headed to a protest in Santa Mo

r />Take a knee: She shared footage of the peaceful protest, as they tried to get the cops to kneel with

r />Heavy heart: Jeremy Renner posted a statement: 'My heart is so heavy for the Floyd family. I just watched them speak with the chief of police who fired the 4 officers who killed George Floyd or complicit in the action leading to his senseless murd

r />Work in progress: Demi Lovato shared a photo of a painting she's working on of George Floyd after he was killed by Minneapolis ex-police officer Derek Cha

r />To her defense: Rapper Young MA came to the defense of a fan who was pulled over for no apparent reason
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
83 / 264
어제 :
231 / 1,043
전체 :
566,955 / 18,831,518

XE Login