JK Simmons plays Chris Evans‘ father in the Apple TV+ series Defending Jaco

/>46733976135_98a9ae989e.jpgAnd now it appears the Academy Award-winner has a thing for working with leading men who are named Chri

/>'My career plan now is to play the father of every handsome, blue-eyed movie star stud named Chris,' he joked during a remote interview with PeopleTV.co

/>Actor of the Chrises: JK Simmons joked about working with all the leading men named Chris

/>Simmons made the funny confession while chatted with Lola Ogunnalike in the latest episode of Couch Surfin

/>It turns out, the Michigan native, 65, recently wrapped up working with another A-list movie star who just happens to have Chris as his first nam

/>RELATED ARTICLES

/>Previo

/

/>Ne

/>Chris Evans recalls losing the starring role in Fracture to... Chris Pratt looks focused as he takes his best swing during..

/>Share this article

/>Sha

/>'So I checked off my Chris Evans box, and I just finished a film [The Tomorrow War] with Chris Pratt where I play his father, so that's number two

/>New Project: Simmons talked about playing Chris Evans‘ father in the Apple TV+ series Defending Jacob during his interview with Peop

r />Chrises: 토렌트 사이트 순위 Along with Chris Evans, Simmons revealed he recently worked with Chri

br />
Simmons, who won his Best Supporting Actor Oscar with a riveting performance in the drama Whiplash, already has a couple more names on

br />
'I'm looking — Chris Pine, I'm available,' he said while seemingly speaking to Hollywood studios currently looking to ca

He then quickly through in: 'Chris Hemsworth — in either order, I mean we don't have to go

/>

Chris list: 'So I checked off my Chris Evans box, and I just finished a film [The Tomorrow War] with Chris Pratt where I play his father, so that's number two,'

/>

Simmons broke into show business in the late 1980s on the stage and in

/b>

He became more of a household name during his long runs on Law & Order (1994-2010) and

3).

His extensive resume in film that began in the 1990s includes: The Gift (2000), the Spider-Man trilogy (2002-2007), Rendition (2007), Thank You For Smoking (2005), Juno (2007), Contraband (2012) and W

/>

Making the Chris rounds: Simmons revealed he's now ready to work with Chris Hemsworth

/>

e:

YouTube
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
178 / 667
어제 :
219 / 764
전체 :
569,539 / 18,840,734

XE Login