IMG_1540.jpgCongresswoman Ilhan Omar claims she had a 'Britney Spears-style meltdown' after her first husband divorced her, shaving her head and eloping with a man she hardly knew, according to her new autobiography. 

But the Minnesota congresswoman, 37, largely skips past details of whether the man who became her second husband is her brother. 

And she completely ignores her latest marriage to campaign finance manager Tim Mynett, never mentioning him — not even in the acknowledgement

/>Omar's autobiography, This Is What America Looks Like, was released this week, more than a year after she was first seen holding hands with Mynett in a California restaurant and two and a half months after she married him in Washington, D

/>It also comes in the same week that her hometown of Minneapolis has been engulfed in protests following the death of black man George Floyd while he was being arreste

/>FIRST HUSBAND: Congresswoman Ilhan Omar claims she had a 'Britney Spears-style meltdown' after her first husband Ahmed Hirsi (pictured together) divorced her, shaving her head and 무료영화 eloping with a man she hardly knew, according to her new autobiogra

/>SECOND HUSBAND: But the Minnesota congresswoman, 37, largely skips past details of whether Ahmed Elmi (pictured) who became her second husband is her brot

/>Omar wrote: 'Yes, like the beleaguered pop star, who shaved her head in 2007 (pictured), I took clippers to my own head. Too many headaches, too little sleep — I had to flee myself, my relationships, my

br />THIRD HUSBAND: And she completely ignores her latest marriage to campaign finance manager Tim Mynett, never mentioning him — not even in the acknowledgements. Omar's autobiography, This Is What America Looks Like, was released this week, more than a year after she was first seen holding hands with Mynett in a California restaurant and two and a half months after she married him in Washing

>
Omar, 37, goes into great personal details about her family's flight from war-torn Somalia to a refugee camp in Kenya, her move to the United States and her rise through local Minnesota politics to her 2018 election to the House of Representat

>
She even details miscarrying twins during her first marriage to Ahmed Hirsi.<

>
Of her marriage to her alleged brother, Ahmed Elmi, who she does not name, she writes: 'I had a Britney Spears-style meltdown, I not only eloped with a man — whom I spent so little time with that I wouldn't even make him a footnote in my story if it weren't for the fact that this event turned into the main headline later on — but I shav

br />
'Yes, like the beleaguered pop star, who shaved her head in 2007, I took clippers to my own head. Too many headaches, too little sleep — I had to flee myself, my relationsh

'The difference between Britney and me is that I wore a hijab, so nobody knew what I had done — except my children who were very surprised. ''Mommy looks like me,'' Adnan (her young son) declared. And he was right, I did look like

y.'

She said that like Spears, who eloped with childhood friend Jason Alexander in 2004 only to have the marriage annulled after two days, 'my impulsive second marriage end

/>

Of her marriage to her alleged brother, Ahmed Elmi (right), who she does not name, she writes: 'I had a Britney Spears-style meltdown, I not only eloped with a man — whom I spent so little time with that I wouldn't even make him a footnote in my story if it weren't for the fact that this event turned into the main headline later on — but I shaved my head'
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
164 / 754
어제 :
229 / 786
전체 :
566,805 / 18,830,965

XE Login