With the ease of COVID-19 restrictions underway, Justin and Hailey Bieber left their Canadian mansion in the countryside and returned to Los Angeles four days ago.

BL_6_inch_Mk_V_gun_ammunition_diagrams.jFeeling a little more comfortable with the state of the pandemic, the pop superstar decided to venture out and made a pit stop at Il Pastaio, one of his favorite Italian restaurants in Beverly Hills.

And the Love Yourself hitmaker decided to go it alone on this day, without wife Hailey at his side.

Making the rounds: Just days after returning to Los Angeles following his home quarantine in Canada, Justin Bieber decided to venture out and made a pit stop at Il Pastaio, which is one of his favorite restaurant's in Beverly Hills

Bieber, 26, kept it casual in the fashion department in mustard-yellow shorts and a black 'Sorry' t-shirt that also had a skeleton stick-like man drawn on front of it.

He also donned yellow tinted glasses, a black baseball cap and white sneakers.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Justin Bieber raves over 'wifey' Hailey Baldwin... as model... Hailey Bieber reveals she shared her first kiss with Justin...

Share this article

Not willing to take too many chances, he also wore a protective mask made by Drew House, the clothing company he co-founded.  

Feeling safer? The pop superstar, 26, kept it casual in mustard-yellow shorts, a black 'Sorry' t-shirt that also had a skeleton stick-like man drawn on front of it and a Drew mask

A little food and conversation weren't the only things on tap for the singer on Sunday.

It turns out Bieber was also feeling humbled, grateful and spiritual when he shared a gorgeous picture from atop a mountainside that looked down on a green valley below on Instagram.  

'Everything around us points us to a maker, a creator, an architect, a designer!' Bieber began in the caption.

'I am so grateful that the one who made it all loves me. Loves me so much that he came down to earth fully human, yet fully God making all things new by laying down his life on the cross! I am now forgiven! I can walk free from shame and condemnation! Thank you JESUS,' he added.

Grateful: The singer also shared some of religious and spiritual beliefs in an Instagram post on Sunday that showed a gorgeous green valley below a mountainside

The love fest didn't end there.

The Canadian-born star also posted a picture of himself making a funny face with Hailey just behind him, starring off to her left.

'Whoever reading this..... you are beautiful,' he wrote above and below the picture.

He also shared a cartoon version of himself driving and a snap of the couple's beloved white pooch that he captioned: 'Cute.'

Love fest: The Canadian native also sent out a sweet message to his 136 million followers

Arty: Bieber also shared a cartoon version of himself driving

Four-legged family member: BL 애니 The singer also gave a nod of love to the couple's pet pooch
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
3 / 11
어제 :
206 / 784
전체 :
567,977 / 18,835,085

XE Login