Brian May Walks With The Aid Of A Crutch

조회 수 9 추천 수 0 2020.07.05 20:14:37
Queen guitarist Brian May walked with the aid of a crutch on Tuesday afternoon as he continues to recover from a recent heart attack. 

The legendary musician, who recently thanked fans for their overwhelming support, looked frail while climbing from the front of a waiting car. 

May, 72, suffered a heart attack earlier this month, shortly after suffering a separate, unconnected gardening injury.  

Walking aid: Queen guitarist Brian May walked with the aid of crutches on Tuesday afternoon as he continues to recover from a recent heart attack 

But he appeared to be in high spirits during his latest appearance, and he offered a warm smile to onlookers  while preparing to depart. 

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

'How white are mum's teeth?!' David Beckham mocks Victoria... He's just one of the Normal People! Paul Mescal wears garish... Rita Ora shows off her sensational figure in a skimpy black... Kylie Jenner showcases her eye-popping cleavage in racy...

Share this article

6.8k shares

On another hot day the guitarist wore a patterned black T-shirt and matching cargo shorts, teamed with a sleeveless jacket and trainers. 

May recently admitted he felt like he had died and attended his own funeral as he discussed the aftermath of his heart attack.  

Step by step: The legendary musician, who recently thanked fans for their overwhelming support, looked frail while climbing into the front of a waiting car

Tough time: May, 72, suffered a heart attack earlier this month, shortly after suffering a separate, unconnected gardening injury

He returned to social media on Tuesday to thank fans for their support and well-wishes, as he likened the messages to reading funeral tributes. 

Confessing he was 'battling things' as he continues to recover from his heart attack and unrelated muscle injuries, the rocker admitted he was feeling 'overwhelmed'. 

May said in an Instagram video: 'I'm overwhelmed and really, more than touched by the torrent of love and support that's come back at me after all the coverage in the press, I really didn't expect all that. 

Casual: On another hot day the guitarist wore a patterned black T-shirt and matching cargo shorts, teamed with a sleeveless jacket and trainers

Popular: The much-loved musician has been overwhelmed with support from fans following a difficult month

Acknowledgement: He returned to social media on Tuesday to thank fans for their support and well-wishes, as he likened the messages to reading funeral tributes

'As you can see I'm ok... my email box and everything else is so full of incredible messages, I will never ever be able to thank you all individually, so let me please at least thank you all here. 

'This is going to sound really strange but I sort of feel like I died and yet I was able to come to the funeral and see all the tributes.'

He went on: 'I often think that at funerals, all these people come and say these wonderful things about the person that's gone but he or she cant hear it.

I'm lucky, I got to hear it - so my life is complete. Yeah I'm sorry if that sounds weird, but I can't compare it with anything.'

The musician went on to state he is 'taking it easy and doing physio' as he recovers, concluding: 'But thank you thank you thank you, that's all I can say, for the fantastic amount of love you've given me. It's really appreciated, I will never forget it.'

There he is: May's shoulder length corkscrew curled hair made him instantly recognisable during his latest appearance on Tuesday 

Idling: The guitarist lingered next to his parked car before setting off with the aid of his crutch

Take care: May looked a little unsteady as he found his footing after climbing from the car 

The video comes after May made the shock admission on Monday that he was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart attack. 

The guitarist was recovering from a ripped muscle and trapped nerve as a result of a gardening injury, 토렌트 사이트 when he suffered a heart attack amid his recov

The rocker released an Instagram video in which he explained the shocking series of events that lead to his hospitalisatio

Candid: May recently admitted he felt like he had died and attended his own funeral as he discussed the aftermath of his heart

Recovering: The Queen guitarist was recovering from a ripped muscle and trapped nerve as a result of a gardening injury, when he suffered a heart attack amid his re

May, who has now made a full recovery, began the clip by stating: 'I told you I had a ripped muscle and that was the way I was diagnosed and we thought it was like a bizarre gardening accident... I kind of forgot anything to do with the bum people find amusing... but anyway, it turned out to be not really the

He went on to reveal that after being diagnosed with a rip in his gluteus maximus, he was confused to find that a week later he was still in p

He explained: 'I mean real agony. I wanted to jump at some points. I could not believe the pain. And people are saying "that's not like a ripped muscle", so eventually I had another

Hospitalised: The rocker released an Instagram video in which he explained the shocking series of events that lead to his hospitali

The results showed that May had a compressed sciatic nerve, which he noted 'felt like someone had been putting a screwdriver in my back the entire time. It was excruciatin

However, in the middle of receiving treatment for his trapped nerve and ripped muscle, Brian suffered another medical emerge

He explained: 'So that's one side of the story, and I'm a lot better now. I'm free of that terrible pain that actually destroys your m

'But the rest of the story is a little more bizarre. I was shocked, I thought I was a healthy guy. Everyone says I've got a great blood pressure and I keep fit, I bike, good d

'I had - in the middle of the whole saga of the painful backside - I had a small heart attack. I say small, it's not something that did me any harm. It was about 40 minutes of pain in the chest and tightness. It's that feeling in the arms and sweat

'And you kind of know, you've heard things and you think "this is a heart attack". To cut a long story short, my wonderful doctor drove me to the hospital himself and I had an angiogram [an X-ray used to examine blood vess

Candid: He detailed his shock saga in a lengthy Instagram video shared on Monday

May went on to reveal that doctors discovered he had three arteries congested and he was in danger of blocking the supply of blood to his he

Doctors suggested that he undergo open heart surgery, but May opted for the alternative which was to have three stents put inside his

Still recovering from his ripped muscle and nerve pain made the operation even worse, however, with Brian saying that he 'ripped out his tubes' in hospital after being left in such agony.

Following the operation, May is recovering well, revealing that he is in no pain from the surgery, stating: 'I walked out with a heart that is very strong now. So I think I'm in good shape for some time to come.... And if I'm not then I'll have another  angiogr

He continued: 'Anyway, I didn't die, I came out, and I would have been full of beans if it weren't for th

'I've only just got to the point where the leg is liveable.'

Shocking: May went on to reveal that doctors discovered he had three arteries congested and he was in danger of blocking the supply of blood to his

May went on to encourage his followers to look after their hearts and get them checked as they approach their 'autumn years' of

He concluded: 'I'm very grateful that I now have a life to lead again. I was very near death because of this, but the pain that I had was from something very different. It's funny how these things w

'But I'm good. I'm here. And I'm ready to rock. Please don't send me sympathies, because I'm good. God ble

He added that he believes everyone over the age of 60 should have an angiogram to warn them of their risks of having a heart attack, noting that he himself 'had no idea' that he was in d

Couple: May, who is married to former EastEnders star Anita Dobson, 71, previously said the nerve pain caused by his gardening injury 'paralysed my

Alongside the video, he wrote: 'My medical adventures!

'Hmm ... Sheer Heart Attack eh ? Well, I think I always worried a little bit about that album title. I wondered if it might upset some people who had actually had heart at

'I'm actually quite relieved now that I'm in that club - and I don't find it upsetting at all ! Take. care folks.'
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
138 / 446
어제 :
231 / 1,043
전체 :
567,010 / 18,831,700

XE Login