Former Home and Away actor Mark Furze has auditioned for The Voice Australia.

The 34-year-old, who played bad boy Ric Dalby on the long-running drama, revealed to his followers that his audition will air on Monday.

He shared an Instagram post that said, 'guess what? I auditioned for The Voice'.   

'I auditioned for The Voice': On Monday, former Home and Away actor Mark Furze, 34, revealed his audition for The Voice is set to air and joked that he 'wasn't nervous at all'

'And I wasn't even nervous at all. I definitely didn't almost vomit or pass out either,' he wrote in the caption.

The former actor added: 'Just the thought of my episode going to air on Monday, June 8 at 7:30pm doesn't give me butterflies and an anxious/sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

What happened to Home and Away star Mark Furze? Actor admits... The Voice coaches are left stunned to discover singer's real... 'He definitely does not favour anyone': The Voice's Matt... Cha-ching! The Voice judges' rumoured salaries are revealed...

Share this article

'Why not? Because I'm calm. I AM calm... Shut up, I'm calmer than you are,' he joked.

Mark first rose to fame as Eric 'Ric' Dalby - who was the grandson of Alf Stewart, played by Ray Meagher - in 2004. 

Soap star days: Mark first rose to fame as Eric 'Ric' Dalby - who was the grandson of Alf Stewart, played by Ray Meagher - in 2004. He starred alongside the likes of Chris Hemsworth, Isabel Lucas and Sharni Vinson (pictured)

He starred alongside the likes of Chris Hemsworth, Isabel Lucas and Sharni Vinson, and left the soap on 2008. 

The actor landed a role in TV series Underbelly: The Golden Mile in 2010, and Australian film A Heartbeat Away in 2011.

He then left for the US, but failed to make a name for himself in Hollywood.

Mark turned his attention to his music career and his band, Falcon Road. 

Music man: 최신 영화 다시보기 After failing to make it in the US, Mark turned his attention to his music career and his band, Falcon Ro

/>In 2015, he tied the knot with Laural Barrett, who was New Zealand's Miss Universe candidate in 200

/>Last year, Mark revealed things have been tough, career-wise, after work dried up for the actor. 

/>'I haven't worked over here anywhere near as much as I'd have liked to,' Mark told New Idea. 

/>The Voice continues Monday at 7.30pm on Channel Nine 

/>Married life: In 2015, he tied the knot with Laural Barrett, who was New Zealand's Miss Universe candidate in 20

/>Read more

/>New Idea Magazine: Celebrity News & Gossip
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
21 / 69
어제 :
206 / 784
전체 :
567,995 / 18,835,143

XE Login