Dave McCormack of Aussie rock band Custard has been revealed as one of the voices behind the hit ABC cartoon series, Bluey.

LmwwC8Q.jpgThe 51-year-old discussed his surprising role as the voice of Bluey's dad Bandit on ABC's News Breakfast on Tuesday.

The singer-songwriter said that he never expected the animated series to become such a hit.

Wow! Dave McCormack (pictured) of Aussie rock band Custard has been revealed as one of the voices behind the hit ABC cartoon series, Bluey

'I thought it was gonna be like maybe a webisode, like a one off, because we only did one episode to start with,' he admitted.

'Now here we are, it's bigger than all of us!'

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

'Don't pan down!' Producer of Emmy winning children's... 'It's easy for someone with money to say that!' Queenslander...

Share this article

He said that his two young daughters are big fans of the show and much prefer it to his work with indie rock legends Custard.

'They loved it, they're much more appreciative of this than any Custard stuff,' he said.

He added: 'Custard stuff, they're not into it.' 

Man behind the magic! Dave voices Bluey's dad Bandit (far right) on the popular ABC series

Dave also addressed the bizarre fact that Bandit has become a surprising hit with many grown women.

'I only play a very small part, I'm just the voice, I can't take credit for much more of his sex appeal than the voice,' he laughed.

Bluey currently airs in Australia on ABC and 무료 웹툰 만화 볼 수 있는 사이트 internationally on Disney Junior and Disney+.

/>
Claim to fame: Before find popularity as the voice of Bluey's dad Bandit, Dave was best known for his work in the rock band

/>
The series has been a huge hit since premiering in 2018 and is currently the most watched program in the history of ABC's streaming service iView, with over 241 million streams

/>
Before find popularity as the voice of Bluey's dad Bandit, Dave was best known for his work in the rock band

/>
The band are best known for their 1999 album Loverama, which spawned the hit single Girls Like That (Don't Go For Guys L

/>
Popular: Bluey has been a huge hit since premiering in 2018 and is currently the most watched program in the history of ABC's streaming service iView, with over 241 million streams

/>
Rea

/>
News Breakfast : ABC iview
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
56 / 169
어제 :
231 / 1,043
전체 :
566,928 / 18,831,423