43248652182_a738858132.jpgLooks like I should brush up on my HTML/Javascript/CSS - I have far more extensive expertise with C/C++, Assemnly, פיתוח משחקים Perl, Fortran, פיתוח אפליקציות לאייפון and some others, with just average/minimal expertise with internet scripting/programming (I decided that I detest office environments and cubicles and misplaced my love for בניית אפליקציות programing when it wasn't on my phrases, עלות פיתוח אפליקציות so I switched careers. Now I'm a boat mechanic, working on the ocean every day. Mechanic work and programming are actually quite similar at the bottom stage: essentially, building issues and fixing puzzles).

But anyway, I'm rambling.
My level was that I plan to select up Java/Kotlom/Flutter to start building apps pretty soon - but I'm really interested in tasker app manufacturing unit in the meantime. Do you have got much expertise with making duties into apps with it? Since the screen dimension issue can be accounted for, as you talked about, then I'm curious what actual limitations may be a problem, חברה לפיתוח אפליקציות if any? Autotools and autoinput have some fairly helpful features, however they'll made or completed one other method within native tasker, בניית אפליקציה so that isn't such an enormous deal. Is there something you possibly can inform me about tasker app manufacturing unit - tips/tricks/problems/limits or such?
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
209 / 679
어제 :
227 / 725
전체 :
567,523 / 18,833,382

XE Login