This tells FastCGI what number of copies of Ruby to start out initially (I have a tendency to make use of 5), מחיר לפיתוח אפליקציות what number of to start at times of excessive load (I have a tendency to use 3) and the maximum variety of Ruby processes to have working at one time (15 in case your server can handle it). FastCGI keeps quite a few Ruby/Rails processes working inside IIS. Now, use the IIS Configuration thingy to restart IIS - right-click on the Server, choose All Tasks and restart. The process I've adopted right here has worked on IIS on Home windows 2000 Server, פיתוח אפליקציות לאנדרואיד Home windows XP and now Home windows Server 2003. I don't know which variations of IIS had been involved however the same primary course of has been used throughout all three. Which means when a request comes in from a consumer you don't want to start out a brand new Ruby process (and therefore incur the not insignificant cost of loading all the libraries) every time.

DBD - you might want to create an ADO folder and פיתוח אפליקציות place the file into there. The point of this is to force Ruby to position its session files right into a recognized folder - in the event you learn back by this weblog you will see that at one level I used to be having unusual behaviour with sessions. It seems that as you run underneath totally different configurations (CGI, FastCGI and פיתוח אפליקציות לאייפון WEBrick) Ruby typically places its recordsdata in different areas and you get unpredictable behaviour. Now I am betting that you simply get a "recognition failed for dispatch.fcgi". Now run your application under WEBrick. This seems to take ceaselessly on Server 2003. Now open your favorite browser and point it at your utility (http://myserver/controller/motion/id or no matter). You will need to create a Temp folder on D: or בניית אפליקציות your utility will silently fail to work. Under "Mappings" click "Add" and select FastCGI.DLL because the executable, .fcgi as the extension (if you'll have a number of Rails applications on a single server it's essential to vary this extension on a Rails-software-particular basis - for example .myapp1, .myapp2 etc), with "All Verbs", "script Engine" and "Examine that file exists" all selected.

In Regedit you may directly enter the value for binaries by typing in the precise hand aspect of the edit field - you do not need to transform each character into Hex, like I did the first time I used to be confronted with this editor! Data seems more like "/dispatch.fcgi?/controller/action" - notice the all important question mark within the URL. The problem with this is that if the URL appears to be like l! In different phrases, as an alternative of extracting the unique URL and making it into a question string, עלות פיתוח אפליקציות it expects the unique URL to be tacked onto the end of the dispatcher script. I'm 99% sure that this edit is what's making the web-companies fall over. After a long pause (as FastCGI invokes Ruby for the first time) it is best to see your application. Put your software name into "Application Name" (if that is greyed out then click on "Create" to set up the location as an software) and ensure "scripts and Executables" is chosen for "execute permissions".

Of course, ideally, you would look at the last-changed-time and only delete people who hadn't been touched in twenty minutes, or no matter, but, for my application a minimum of, getting rid of all of yesterday's periods is adequate. Hang on - our URL is being rewritten with a .fcgi in it - ring any bells? If you're setting up a web-service then this has an implication - by default Rails makes the WSDL available through a URL ending in service.wsdl. Rails is beneficial as I discovered that 2003 is so locked down that gem didn't have access to download the framework from rubyforge. It ought to have 5 concurrent Ruby processes dealing with incoming requests, rising to 15 processes underneath load. Ruby for IIS does some patching to Rails and Ruby to permit IIS to route its requests to FastCGI and eventually to Rails. Create a new Web Server Extension within the IIS Configuration Supervisor, calling it "MyApp".

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
114 / 292
어제 :
288 / 801
전체 :
571,206 / 18,847,082

XE Login