When i join the telephone and laptop instantly using the USB interface cable the computer will recognize the telephone however will solely see it as a cellular modem system with the identify Samsung CDMA Technologies. It is best to now see your computer name in the checklist. I plugged it into my laptop USB port -- the computer immediately recognized it and put in the driver software. What to do? I found an previous HP printer Bluetooth USB antenna in a junk drawer. I ordered a generic Mini USB 2.0 Bluetooth adapter and a cable on eBay. Ok, the Chinese Bluetooth adapter I bought for 99 cents was a bad alternative. 5. Verify you Add a System display on the computer and it's best to see the machine SCH-R261 Bluetooth Telephone appear. At that point the computer will configure the machine. From the Select Machine menu, choose your laptop then Okay. If the link fails because of a outing, choose Strive Again on the computer and then put the phone into Discovery Mode again. Select the destination location after which click on on End. Choose the machine and click on on Subsequent.

3. Subsequent we will let the computer discover the telephone as a brand new Bluetooth system. Guantee that Enable Bluetooth units to search out this computer is checked. Would utilizing the cable make this course of any simpler? Is there a better way? I first tried the cable, but I just did not see any technique to do file transfers. 1. First confirm that your laptop could be discovered by your cellphone. I did my first transfer after upgrading my laptop Pc to Windows 8.1. I am comfortable to report that Win 8.1 means that you can open an image folder and switch recordsdata again and forth using Bluetooth wireless. Bluetooth is a wireless expertise which allows many cell electronic devices to speak with each other. We've got already enabled the computer to be discovered, so now simply permit the telephone will search for פיתוח אפליקציות devices. I have confirmed that the phone does indeed permit the upload of animated GIF files. GIF information could be viewed as animated files in My Images, however they are unsupported as Wallpaper photos. Let's transfer a photo to the phone to use as a wallpaper. Whenever you join the cellphone as a cell modem, you should utilize it to hook up with the internet when there isn't any WiFi sign obtainable.

You will use this methodology when you've got taken a picture with the cellphone digital camera and wish to maneuver it to your computer. You now have access to an Photos and SOUNDS folder. Browse to the Home windows folder which contains your JPG file. When completed, you need to see the Save the acquired file prompt. The cellphone will prompt you for a Passkey. Home windows 7 will instantly begin searching for a new machine. Select Add a Gadget. 2. From your phone, איך מפתחים אפליקציות לאנדרואיד choose Menu, Instruments/Utilities, Bluetooth, Registered List, then Add a brand new Gadget. Then select Bluetooth, then Bluetooth Settings, then Discovery Mode. Enter the pairing code for the device: additionally "0000" then click on Next. From the Bluetooth File Transfer Window click on Next. 1. From the pc, proper click on the Bluetooth icon and select Ship a file. Bluetooth is fairly gradual so be patient and allow time for חברה לפיתוח אפליקציות the file transfer to complete. Now that the 2 gadgets are paired, we should always be able to transfer files back and עלות פיתוח אפליקציות forth. 7. Out of your computer, פיתוח משחקים verify that the phone gadget is acknowledged by selecting Begin, Control Panel, then Units and Printers.

If you choose Open Settings, then Hardware, you possibly can see the manufacturer of your Bluetooth antenna. This will open the Bluetooth File Transfer window. Now we will switch a picture file from the phone to the Pc. Now you can remotely connect with your telephone via Bluetooth to provoke a name from the laptop computer as an alternative of the cellphone. On the cellphone, select Yes to accept and then enter the code into your telephone utilizing the keypad. Select your Computer gadget after which Pair. Choose Menu, Multimedia (press the "4" key), then My Photos. Enter "0000" (four zeros) and press Ok. Can I transfer images utilizing the cable? Maximize the Bluetooth File Transfer window once more and verify the progress. 3. From the phone, חברה לפיתוח אפליקציות verify that the file has been received. 3. From your phone, navigate to My Photos again. The Chrono is great as a cheap cellphone, but doing the rest with it is extremely tedious. The Chrono R261 was not appropriate with the brand new network.

I not too long ago bought a Samsung Chrono R261 cell phone from my local Cricket retailer. It was the second cheapest cellphone in the shop! The disadvantage of a budget plan is that I could not e mail photographs from the telephone because that may required buying an extra data service. Keep in mind, the rationale we're doing this is that we don't want to buy the Cricket data plan - which is what we would have to do to e-mail the picture straight from the cellphone. I didn't buy any additional accessories or providers. When the machine is installed you will see the standard Bluetooth icon in the standing bar. Your pc will display A Bluetooth gadget is trying to attach message. 2. The phone will ask if you wish to connect to the pc. JPG information will robotically be positioned in My Photographs. I'll miss it! Tethering just means you're using the telephone for web entry.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
172 / 774
어제 :
229 / 786
전체 :
566,813 / 18,830,985

XE Login