Adut Akech's star is definitely on the rise, with the Sudanese-Australian model taking to the catwalk in multiple shows during Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture SS19).

In what has already been an undoubtedly busy week for the 19-year-old, Adut has so far walked for fashion powerhouses Christian Dior, Chanel and Givenchy.

Her appearance at Paris Fashion Week comes less than a month after she was crowned Model of the Year by the fashion industry on Models.com.

Scroll down for video 

Role model: Adut Akech's star is definitely on the rise, with the Sudanese-Australian model taking to the catwalk for multiple shows during Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture). Seen here modeling for Christian Dior on Monday

Adut's first show was for Christian Dior bandar aduqq on Monday, with the stunning model stepping out in a strapless grey and taupe gown. 

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Move over, Gigi! Sudanese-Australian model Adut Akech is... 'I wake up every morning crying': Sudanese-born model Adut... Glamorous in gold! Sudanese-Australian model Adut Akech... EXCLUSIVE: 'She's like my mum!' Sudanese-Australian model...

Share this article

13 shares

A glittery headpiece adorned her hair, and she wore a birdcage veil over her face.    

'Walking @dior this morning as my first show of haute couture 2019,' Adut wrote on Instagram. 

Flower power: For her second show on Tuesday, Adut stepped out in a floral creation for Chanel. The structured white gown was strapless and featured different patterned flowers

Tailor made: Her Givenchy look, also on Tuesday, was decidedly more tailored. Adut took to the catwalk in skintight patent leather pants, and a structured black and white blazer

'Thank you @mariagraziachiuri @elinsvahn_ and the entire team at Dior for having me again. Congratulations on a beautiful show.'

For her second show on Tuesday, Adut stepped out in a floral creation for Chanel.

The structured white gown was strapless and featured different patterned flowers all over.

Opening act: 'Walking @dior this morning as my first show of haute couture 2019,' Adut wrote on Instagram

Dream girl: 'Today @chanelofficial haute couture show was truly magical and my dress was a dream,' she wrote on Instagram

She also donned black boots and wore her hair teased up high above her head in a dramatic look.  

'Today @chanelofficial haute couture show was truly magical and my dress was a dream,' she wrote on Instagram. 

'Thank you so much @karllagerfeld @amandaharlech @aurelieduclos and the rest of the Chanel family for having me be apart [sic] of such a beautiful show that I'll never forget. 

One to watch: Earlier this month, Adut was crowned Model of the Year by the fashion industry on Models.com. Seen here on the cover of Vogue's December issue

'Thank you for always making me feel so special, I love each and one of you endlessly.'

Her Givenchy look, also on Tuesday, was decidedly more tailored.

Adut took to the catwalk in skintight patent leather pants, which she wore with a structured black and white blazer.     

Friends in high places: Adut appears to be making the most of her time in Paris, pictured here alongside fellow model Adesuwa Aighewi (left) following the Dior fashion show on Monday

'Opening @givenchyofficial haute couture 2019 show in this fire look,' she began on Instagram.

'@clarewaightkeller where do I even begin you never fail to amaze me. It was in my great honour to have opened your beautiful show, I could not thank you enough for this special moment and making my dream of opening Givenchy a reality. 

'I admire you as a person and your work just as much. Massive congratulations to you and your entire team on a breathtaking collection and show.' 

Come a long way: Adut was born in a refugee camp in South Sudan and domino 99 pkv arrived in Adelaide when she was just seven years old

Read more:

Model of the Year Awards 2018 | models.com MDX
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
77 / 187
어제 :
256 / 858
전체 :
570,881 / 18,846,176

XE Login