We know a lot of you've got questions and concerns about novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in your neighborhood, so we created this page to share info and knowledge. Illness because of COVID-19 infection is generally mild, particularly for kids and younger adults. However, it may cause critical illness, so it is important to be knowledgeable about how to guard yourself and タオバオ others. When you've got higher respiratory symptoms (cough, fever or shortness of breath) and タオバオ 日本語 consider you have to be evaluated for COVID-19 - please name first earlier than visiting a hospital, clinic or pressing care to find out in the event you want to go to a particular site for testing

>MultiCare is at present providing e-visits to anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms via MultiCare Virtual Care, where our suppliers may also assist you to navigate to the subsequent acceptable step. Feeling sick, however undecided if it's best to go to the doctor? Use our evaluation instrument on this web page that can assist you resolve should you must be seen. In order to assist keep our patients, staff and タオバオ guests protected, MultiCare has carried out a number of visitor taobao agent restrictions at all our hospitals and clinics

>The commonest signs of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. FDA approved required and official manufacturing buy to be performed only with complete high quality and brand assurance. This buyer would like not to disclose his contact info. 5 Mar, 2020 Looking to position an order for 10 million n95 (most well-liked) or ffp2 masks. Please contact me If you can fulfill this order. IF You cannot FULFILL The complete 10 million but can fulfill a different amount CONTACT ME

>Contact me ASAP. I'm ready to order. 26 Feb, 2020 N95 Corona Virus Face Mask Please supply me picture , with min order, transport charge,availability,payment technique PayPal, taobao usa ship to US from US, or ship to US from Europe. This buyer want to obtain quotations from Premium Members only. 21 Feb, 2020 Asking for 1 million to three million ship to China.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
100 / 369
어제 :
278 / 791
전체 :
571,697 / 18,848,611

XE Login