Hong Kong has a certain charm and majesty to it.

Dwc66dyVYAA9GZr.jpgPerhaps this is the reason why it has maintained an economic and political system that is separate from China despite the transfer of sovereignty over it from the British in 1997. Call it the 'Pearl of the Orient' or 'Asia's World City', you would surely be dazzled by the presence of towering skyscrapers and other charming attractions.

Generally, no one would consider Hong Kong a wallet-friendly destination. However, you can enjoy cheap holidays to Hong Kong with some research and planning on the destinations and activities that can be explored with less.

This Special Administrative Region (SAR) of China has a humid subtropical climate, with typhoons occurring most often during summers.

Despite the hot and typhoon-prone environment of Hong Kong during this season, du lịch bắc kinh the hotels do not come up with attractive bargains like they did in the past. The room rates are quite manageable during the spring season, but they can go up with a surge in tourist arrivals.
The best time to be in Hong Kong is between the months of October and December, when the climate is characterised by comfortable temperatures. You can plan your holidays to Hong Kong in advance to get attractive discounts on room rates.

During your time spent in this part of the Far East, you would get the chance to explore the most amazing attractions that are visited even by those enjoying their cheap holidays to Hong Kong.

Among them is the Star Ferry, which offers you a ride in any of the ships that travel mainly from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central. When you are in Tsim Sha Tsui, do not forget to take a walk on the Avenue of Stars, which is a promenade dedicated to Hong Kong's famous film stars.

Upon your visit to Victoria Peak, you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Hong Kong skyline and the surrounding islands.

Your Hong Kong holidays would never be complete without having tasted the gastronomic delights served in various places, from roadside eateries to the popular restaurants.

Sweet and sour pork is among the most favoured dishes. Wontons are also in great demand among tourists, as they like the rich meat of chicken, duck, or pork added to a clear soup along with other ingredients. You would also like the Roast Goose, bắc kinh which is an inseparable part of Cantonese cuisine and comprises of whole goose roasted with secret ingredients.

I'm Amanda, and I work as a content strategist for Home and Away Holidays, which provides affordable and bắc kinh other exotic destinations of the world.

I spend most of my time researching on cost-effective holiday packages and write informative articles on the related topics.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
131 / 478
어제 :
297 / 1,338
전체 :
570,679 / 18,845,609

XE Login