Just search for a picture of an item that you're on the lookout for, then click on on the digital camera icon on the Taobao search bar to do a picture search. Below is a screenshot of ezbuy and you can paste the link to your desired product in the search bar. Here is an example of the product web page on the ezbuy, after we pasted a hyperlink from Taobao into the search bar. So how can what you are promoting on Taobao appear on the first web page of search outcomes?

So, make the most of this exclusive alternative of buying Taobao items simply and comfortably. These festivals together with paid search, lolita dress (read this post from Baoproduct) live streaming and different advertising opportunities provide an opportunity for sellers to advertise their products and entice Chinese consumers. As getting into China’s market brings the dangers of strategic errors and cultural misunderstandings, selling on Taobao will be a superb alternative to reduce these risks.

It is a good idea to be attempt to determine attainable hassle sellers or patrons earlier than entering into business with them. In the example beneath, you can see the seller has scores of 4.8 and above, which is an efficient indicator of a trustworthy seller. This can cut back the cost for the vendor on a per-product foundation and then cut back the ultimate price for the shoppers. Direct transport could seem just like the less complicated alternative, as you don’t must pay twice, but let’s calculate the difference utilizing the identical costume worth as the example above.

Examine objects- Sellers typically checklist the same items with different prices. However totally different patrons who search the identical items could use different keywords. Because of this keywords you could have outlined for each product will be necessary. This will require some analysis about probably the most searched key phrases on Taobao, perception from native Chinese audio system or these within the trade. Primarily based on our experience with Taobao, when we ticked items from more than one vendor in our cart, taobao agent will solely present the consolidated transport choice.

Like Taobao, Alipay is a service founded by Alibaba group. I am unable to browse some taobao usa stores without getting a small window telling me to sign in, and when i do it tells me I haven't got a registered alipay account (which I do, 1688 english and it is connected to my taobao account), and it will not let me take a look at the shop. If you’re a primary-timer, you may be requested to set a password for an Alipay account, which is a China third-social gathering cellular and on-line fee platform.

Now that you’re formally a Taobao account holder, it’s time to place it to make use of. When a buyer purchases a product, the money is put in escrow until the product is safely delivered. The product page can even indicate the amount of profitable transactions made with the product, which in the example beneath is 111 instances.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
115 / 323
어제 :
259 / 762
전체 :
573,189 / 18,853,794

XE Login