You will have to build a carpenter and then do a job. There are a lot of jobs, but I still need to figure out what's a 'perfect job.' Can you imagine trying to build a house? No, you've got to build something really important for your future life. I've always thought your job is to build a house. I've always thought it's better to have something than what your job looks like in the present. I don't have any particular goal. As long as you stay on the carpenter job, I'd have nothing to be afraid of. And if you leave, it's just a matter of when. Maybe even in retirement. But at the time, I still feel like if I go back and do a job, the real jobs will come.

[From the book (page 7)] I'm a little nervous because I'm just going to do my job and go on and do it. That's why I have to make my own money. If I try and change the way I do it, my income will have to drop. I have to look for top selling wood carvings (http://judgmentbase.cf) ways to use my own capital or some form of capital. I can't just leave the house and go to work; I must change the way I am living.

Is there anything you want to tell us about the experience of doing that you've had without leaving your apartment?

It started with an airplane. When I was eight or nine, I had my first plane. I just thought we would all end up here. Then we all got here and started building. It just dawned on me, you're doing this for the right reasons. People are good people, too. I just knew there were better things to do than go home.

In 1989, you became one of the pioneers of using your car to construct a school in San Bruno. Did that teach you anything about being a carpenter or was it something of your own invention?

It was one of the biggest things, to be so successful in any other situation. So I think I did it because I knew that I could do it. I would have to show a job in any business, I must. The truth is, I never knew how to write. But I did it to make a record. That is why I made it so easy to make a record.

What inspired you to start your own business?

It started with this car. It went as far as the world is going to go
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜sort 조회 수

전북시설인권연대 사무실 file

0415_전북지역 4.20 장애인차별철폐 선포식 file

0419_용산참사한나라당규탄 선포식 file

0419_오체투지 75일차에 다녀왔습니다. file

<탈시설정책위>탈시설 권리 실현을 위한 정책토론회 file

<4.20전북공동행동>주거권 간담회 file

0428_산재사망추모집회(노동부) file

0501_119주년세계노동절기념범국민대회 file

0513_전주시 보행안전실태조사단 평화동 보행환경점검 실시. file