Embattled NRL star Dylan Napa took extraordinary measures to clear his name and prove he's not featured in the latest lewd video leaked on social media.

It's understood the new Bulldogs recruit removed his pants in front of a club official this week to prove he didn't have any tattoos on his upper thigh to quash rumours he was at the centre of the latest video doing the rounds, Fairfax Media reported.

The latest footage shows a man snorting a white powder off another man's genitals.

The Queensland State of Origin prop has broken his silence since the first of several sex tapes went viral last month, which could see him suspended for the opening rounds of the NRL season.

Dylan Napa has addressed the media for the first time since his sex tape scandal

Fronting the media on Wednesday, Napa said he was most nervous to confront his family, particularly his 92-year-old grandmother.

'It wasn't the ideal start to 2019, or any year… I had some days that weren't so pleasant but luckily I had a lot of support with my family and my Bulldogs family,' Napa said in a press conference in Sydney. 

He said he joined the club to be a role model and that been fortunate to have the backing of both his 'family and Bulldogs family'. 

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

'There were some dark days': Troubled footy star Dylan Napa... 'I was gobsmacked by the stupidity': NRL boss unleashes on... REVEALED: The footy badboy who has denied leaking sex tapes... 'I had a line, so what': Man, 77, known as 'The Chich'...

Share this article

Dylan Napa believes this screengrab  of a tattoo from the latest leaked video proves that it's not him

The footage was taken as long as five years ago when Napa was a member of the Sydney Roosters. 

In the two videos, Napa is filmed having intercourse with a woman and frequently grinning or gesturing to the camera. 

In the first, he leans in to the woman and refers to himself as 'Big Papi'.

NRL prop Dylan Napa (pictured) fronted the media for the first time since his sex tape scandal

Napa was asked about rumours of a third video emerging, to which he said: 'Nothing would surprise me anymore.' 

'Everything's out there, so whatever, I don't know. I don't know, but nothing would surprise me anymore.'

Former Roosters forward Kane Evans, who also appeared in one of the videos alongside his naked teammate, believed a lost phone resulted in the the footage being leaked. 

'If someone makes a personal video, then let's say they lose their phone, it gets opened and then sent out and posted all over social media. If they're going to miss game time for that ... nobody would be that much of a 'dog' to release that and post it online,' the Parramatta forward told Fairfax Media on Tuesday.

Napa maintains he doesn't know who leaked the two videos which were circulated on social media in January

Canterbury coach Dean Pay said the last month has been challenging for Napa. 

'Obviously it was five years ago and at a different club,' he said.

'I think it would be emotionally tough for anyone. We're here to support him. He's been fantastic since he's turned up.'

Napa faces a potential suspension after NRL boss Todd Greenberg said the star needed to 'own it' and stop making 'excuses'.

Dylan Napa (pictured) was forced to talk to the NRL Integrity Unit last month after his recent sex tape scandal went viral on social media

Greenberg hoped to hand down Napa's finding soon but couldn't give a timeline, with investigator resources being split between his and Ben Barba's case.

'I've asked the integrity unit to complete that piece of work quickly,' Greenberg said.

'They're a pretty busy place at the moment. They are not a big organisation of men and women but they're doing some good work. We'll get to the bottom of it as quick as we can.'  

Read more:

Tatt's not me: Napa bares all before Dogs officials to clear his name
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort

오늘 :
87 / 243
어제 :
259 / 762
전체 :
573,161 / 18,853,714

XE Login