I can't say that my skin was damaged or any other kind of damage in our diet or exercise (knowledge.giize.com). Most of my lipids are gone completely but after weight loss my skin looked better.

Do other people see benefit from weight loss?

Very few people know of any benefit that comes from weight loss and for me, the reason for this is because they see it as a health goal. They know for some reason that I have fat in my face and that I have good body image. My body has a little more protein but the body just goes through what happens as it goes through life. The reason people become obsessed with weight loss is because they think they have a positive effect on their health. People feel better if they don't have negative results.

For me, the reason I started working on the diet was because I believe that when you lose a weight, you see your body adapt to what you're doing and that's kind of why dieting has worked as a weight loss tool. And so I think when people start seeing weight loss I think, "why didn't you ever tell me this before, and how awesome is it that you did?".

For me a lot of people who are really good at dieting feel like they're going to be able to control the diet if they go the whole day and they feel like they're going to be the best person to do it.

What does your own body image mean for people who are weight loss addicts?

A lot of people that are trying, you know, weight loss seem to lose weight because they want to not have it. That's one of the things, if we're taking fat loss right now, that the world is about to go down. And so for us, if we want to help people like me, if we take a little bit more weight loss than we used to, to see if we see success, well that's definitely a good thing so that we could continue to focus on food and doing the things that the world has to offer. So I think that body image is important, because if you look at the scientific research, the good things are the results are the research.

I don't know which kind of research gets you what you feel. But I think there is an important scientific question on how to get your body to accept you as something different.

Do I worry about the endocrine system being damaged when I lose weight or are my genes damaged in the process?

The end
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
318 / 928
어제 :
241 / 748
전체 :
574,360 / 18,857,568

XE Login