Omg! The Best Chevrolet Bel Air Ever!

조회 수 1 추천 수 0 2020.07.21 23:10:02
this site - http://Madisoncountymo.com/messageboard/profile.php?id=257032.

A Vintage Chevrolet Club of America badge that came with it enabled him to find a few of the history through the club." They said the cars and truck was purchased originally by a man from Wisconsin," Metzger explained. "He 'd purchased the automobile brand name brand-new and when the vehicle got to be 25 years old, he started to reveal the automobile and he got the conservation award in '92." How the Chevy ended up in New Jersey isn't clear, however the concept that Metzger wasn't going to purchase a car that day faded quickly when he saw it there.

" I said, 'definitely.' He said, 'OK. I do not want anything done to the automobile.'" He was clearly considering modifications, however the Chevy didn't need to have anything done and the seller recommended that it would have no issue making the journey of numerous hours from his house in Alpha, N.J., to Metzger's driveway in Beaumont, Pa.

The Bel Air's hood accessory is impossible to ignore. Its easy design, though, guarantees that it fits well with what Chevrolet called the automobile's "tidy, uncluttered design."" I believed, 'I'm not going to take the opportunity,'" Metzger said. "If you break down, what are you going to do? I paid him and the man brought it best to your home." Naturally, he took the Chevy for a ride as quickly as it arrived and it's required next to nothing given that then." The interior in it is 100-percent original," he said.

In the spring this year, I clay-barred it. That's a lot of work, however it was worth it. It just had that bit of a veil to it which took it off truly smoothly and after that I put a good coat of Meguiar's on after that." Radial tires, he said, made a huge distinction." That's probably the very best upgrade on this car," Metzger observed, "and it deserved it.

He said it's covered about 600 miles each year, a figure that's going to climb once he retires. Still, the amount he's driven it has actually convinced him that a long journey would be both comfortable and uneventful. An automatic transmission was still a function to extol in 1953." It stops well," Metzger stated, "but it's not like driving a modern-day automobile with power brakes ...

" They tell me their stories and all about them, or they bought one for $100 when they remained in high school. 'I had among these when I was in high school.' 'My father had one of these. He used to drive it to work. It was our family car, the four-door sedan.' Stories like that, or they returned from the Korean War, a great deal of people inform me, and these vehicles were around." ____ If you've got an old car you like, we desire to hear about it.

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-Door Hardtop This automobile generally had a frame-on repair from motor to transmission, brakes, radiator, suspension, and tires. It runs whisper quiet, shifts exactly the way it's supposed to move, starts immediately, and there's no doubt upon velocity. It is geared up with power steering, power brakes, power pac, and power slide.

All lights work. It has a working aftermarket Wonderbar radio. The vehicle has actually spent the majority of its life in California. 100% rust free. The body has 75% initial paint with original interior. The paint has nicks and scratches and a few of the stainless is dented. In the early 1960s the motorist's door was in a car park mishap.

It has a one-piece California front bumper. It has safety belt in the front seat. A strong car. No frustrations. Require more details that are too numerous list here. Please see images. Odometer reads: 51460 Can not confirm the precision of the mileage. Engine Number: F805FC Tidy Wisconsin Title. VIN on Title: VC57L202204 Matches Identification Number on ID Tag on left side door hinge pillar This car is sold as is.

Apr 21 2020 WOW WHAT A FIND ALL INITIAL NEVER HAD TO BE RESTORED NUMBERS MATCH All, initial,57, Belair, matching, numbers, unrestored, best, condition, WEST, coast, car, no, rust, only39k, mileage,3 rd, owner, 283 OHV V8, power, pack wipers radio heating unit defrosters,1, piece, front, bumper, still, has, clear, plastic, seat, covers, from, factory, apparised, at,50 k, ... Was, in, Laughlin, NV, automobile, museum, in, the,90 s.

More about Copyright and other Constraints For guidance about compiling full citations seek advice from Mentioning Main Sources. If an image is displaying, you can download it yourself. (Some images display only as thumbnails outside the Library of Congress due to the fact that of rights considerations, however you have access to bigger size images on site.) Additionally, you can purchase copies of various types through Library of Congress Duplication Providers.

If the Recreation Number field above consists of a reproduction number that begins with LC-DIG ..., then there is a digital image that was made straight from the original and is of sufficient resolution for a lot of publication functions. You can utilize the recreation number to acquire a copy from Duplication Providers. It will be made from the source noted in the parentheses after the number.

You can generally acquire a quality copy through Duplication Services. Mention the Call Number listed above and include the catalog record (" About This Product") with your request. Price lists, contact details, and order forms are offered on the Duplication Providers Web site. Is the item digitized? (A thumbnail (small) image will be noticeable left wing.) Please use the digital image in preference to asking for the original.

Sometimes, just thumbnail (little) images are available when you are outside the Library of Congress since the item is rights limited or has not been examined for rights constraints. As a preservation step, we usually do not serve an original product when a digital image is offered. If you have an engaging reason to see the original, seek advice from with a reference curator.

For example, glass and movie photographic negatives are especially subject to damage. They are likewise simpler to see online where they are presented as positive images.) Please go to # 2. Do the Gain Access To Advisory or Call Number fields above show that a non-digital surrogate exists, such as microfilm or copy prints? Referral staff can direct you to this surrogate.

If you do not see a thumbnail image or a recommendation to another surrogate, please complete a call slip in the Prints and Photographs Reading Space. In a lot of cases, the originals can be served in a few minutes. Other materials require appointments for later the same day or in the future.

To get in touch with Referral personnel in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask A Curator service or call the reading space between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.

To be USED AT AUCTION at Auctions America's Fort Lauderdale event, April 1-3, 2016. Chassis No. VC56T154255 Quote:$ 50,000 - $ 60,000 US The argument regarding which of the classic mid-fifties Chevy Bel Air designs is the very best looking will go on permanently. Some prefer the subtlety of the 1955, while others flourish on the flamboyance of the finned 1957 designs; numerous lovers believe the 1956 embodies the ideal balance of the other two.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
47 / 120
어제 :
274 / 1,095
전체 :
564,403 / 18,821,860

XE Login