Amazing Belly Dance Predictions For 2020

조회 수 13495 추천 수 0 2020.07.19 14:24:39
There's no one to talk about.

So you've created a niche of songs where you can be the most successful with just two songs and then you're also kind of the most successful with seven songs and then you're the most successful with one song?

Well, with seven songs, I don't know, who does? I don't wanna make that up.

So what you've been doing now is trying to have a good conversation with fans. But you've had your own success through your own songs and you've seen a lot of bands that are struggling with the same problem, it's not just people around these genres. There could happen to be someone like me who's just about to get an opportunity and I want you to look around and make sure there's no one that's out there like that.

So in that way what do you think you can create? Do you think you have that in abundance?

Well, amazing belly dance (http://cognitionbase.10001mb.com/) we've been working together since 2007 and I think what we've been looking for is what our fans would like, that's kind of what you really want. I think those are the ones that's actually the most interesting because those people really want to hear what's going on. So I just thought it'd be great to see your work come to fruition and then have people come to me and say they've heard what's going on as well, especially during that time period. I think that's kind of what the fans want more. I think that's kind of helped us tremendously in doing as much as possible to try to get a lot of the band we've really wanted.

That's an interesting response from you. Thank you. That's what I was trying to say. I wish you the best in your efforts to make that happen.

Yeah, good luck.

Any other music on the album?

Hell yeah. Just listen to the record in my mouth.

Is that really what you want, with your own music?

I hope so. I would say so.

Thanks.

Oh, really. I've been listening to a lot of music at this point. My brother has the recording with him and he's done a great job of keeping all the pieces in place. I have a little bit of work to do before I can go any further. My brother is really nice and kind and helpful and kind and supportive so my work is going to be very good. Thank you for talking with
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
34 / 146
어제 :
313 / 1,023
전체 :
566,190 / 18,828,699

XE Login