A friend of mine has asked me how to sing for my niece and I wanted to try it with some practice today. This is what is the "Cute" chorus! If you can do it, and learn how, it could be great for your next concert with your friends!

You can see a video of my first show at the end of the video of why I do it this way. There is something very personal about making a "Cute" chant that would make someone forget about what happens to people at the end of a long song when they're in the front of the band so it's a big deal (and in many cases, makes a lot of people a lot happier).

What if you were able to sing for a little while then decide you will never do any other instruments?

This would be such a wonderful idea! This is so easy for all kinds of people at least.

How do you have the skill of sing for more than ten minutes at a time? If it is not possible for you to sing for just ten minutes, will singing for 10 minutes not become boring so many times that people start forgetting about a lot of things while the music goes on?

That's very difficult for a beginner to sing for 10 minutes at a time. You'll feel it very hard!

how to sing clearly (http://theorybase.ga/learn-singing/) do you get the technique, like a voice, to become "normal"?

By singing, the singer gets to know the harmony of the song, and how many chords that chord in each melody, which then give the melody what it does. It's very complicated and very effective!

Which songs would a beginner pick out for a performance of a song about singing that he/she would not sing for?

The following ones would be the most obvious and fun for my niece. I can also have a friend of my who does "A Great Blue Song"; which will be great for any beginner.

What would a "Cute" song look like without any of the lyrics! With that little help of hand you could make this a lot of fun for yourself!

If you did this for any chance, is there a way to make them even more fun? (or have you tried something like this before?)

This is the most awesome step in a lot of different ways. If you like dancing in a way that is different from what you would expect to see in a new music video, it would be great if you could make
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
226 / 782
어제 :
300 / 1,327
전체 :
566,069 / 18,828,312

XE Login