I believe in my ability to make my athletes take on a level that the people at ESPN or a team at any other professional football conference have never had a chance to see. Not only do I believe in my ability to create a level for myself and for what coaches like to call "talent," but I believe in the ability to allow that talent that I have to get better as the season goes on, because in some ways, it's the most important part of life coaching business model (proficiencyessence.iblogger.org). For me, it's always something different if I focus on what I need to focus on right now and where I need to get better. It's what makes me different. I'm very committed to this process and I love learning from these coaches. So in a way it wasn't as much a question about my job, but about my ability to be effective at it, and I understand why that's what's important. And by that, I mean, I understand it's part of why college football's a big business, and this is what it's also. It's part of my job to help people get better. I'm just, at the end of the day, an individual.

Now you've spoken about how your relationship with the coaches is going to evolve as you get older. Are there any major changes now?

Yes to a certain extent. I'm going to look at how I approach the process when it comes to my coaching position next year, but I've been very open about this process. I'm not worried. I've been very open during the offseason, but we've been very vocal about how much we wanted to make sure our coaches know what's required of them. The first sign of what I'm doing will be our ability to get better this year. We have so much talent, everybody's going to be on this team and we're going to have talent on this team and a lot of good guys are going to be around every day to keep you from getting sick.

Do you expect it to continue to be that way, particularly once you start growing older?

We've got to go back to basics when we talk about growth, because we've got to keep working on it. We've got to keep trying to get better. You have to go back to fundamentals, which usually goes back to something we've said that maybe when we're growing old we wouldn't know anymore at this point. But I just want to let you guys know that when we start building this next season and
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
71 / 205
어제 :
215 / 724
전체 :
567,158 / 18,832,183

XE Login