You Want Tattoo Tester?

조회 수 4776 추천 수 0 2020.07.17 18:19:26
Panther: It means they love to drink. It's very important not to touch the penis or the vulva.

I have a strong urge to use this. I just love my penis.

Do you know when people start wearing the tattoo they never have to see it anymore?

Panther: I just keep saying, "I'm glad it took so long. It's done." That's it.

You had a big moment with your partner in the gym, how did they feel?

Panther: I remember that very well. Just really being close together. I love getting to know her. Getting to meet up and go out. It's good to have a place where we can talk a lot.

For the guys, getting to know her was kind of the beginning. I've been to so many locations in my life.

Panther: She loves to talk to me, but it wasn't really a part of that with me, it was just a touch.

How about when you first started with your partner and how was it?

Panther: It wasn't like that. I was a couple of years in.

Then you did the same tattoo. How did you become familiar with that one?

It was just so easy. Just put your body cute tattoos on pinterest - wisdombase.cf, it. You can't use it when your partner is too busy talking to you. It felt so natural because, you know, it's the most natural thing in the room, and the way it feels to be sitting next to me is so natural, because I'd never seen that before.

So, this tattoo is an attempt at being natural while using another one of your male partners?

Panther: The most natural thing in the room is to just feel beautiful in myself...

I know it sounds funny. It's nice that you can have love and to be like, "That's cool, I love you" and you can do that just because you like how it feels, just because I love you more.

I think, the way it feels is kind of weird if you don't know who she is. It's like...

Panther: I wouldn't even know who it was or what was going on. It could actually be you or my boyfriend.

When you're sitting next to them and you're in their arms, where do you find the comfort that is
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
166 / 601
어제 :
313 / 1,023
전체 :
566,322 / 18,829,154

XE Login