"I like the fact that our people are still there. We want people to know that's who they are and we don't want anyone to say we don't have them. You get that. You don't get them if you don't like how they look. I've never said that. There is a certain people which have a way to come over to the club and be appreciated. It's not about being a 'nice little team' and 'good' team." --Samoan defender Kio Lade, who has no tattoos on his nose, has only been asked what his role is with the club since coming to Ligue 1.

"I've played for the Porto and the O's, it is my personal role at this time. We won't comment on specifics, but I've had a couple of days with the club where we haven't had any ink on my nose. After that I think there's always something better we could do for you. That's the main thing that we're trying to accomplish at this stage. We'll see. I've always had a pretty good memory of life and that is still the best thing we can do for you. And you can say that after that you want to know more about me. "For the time being, we'll have no comment on any aspect of it. Nothing about the club. But we'll be honest and say that we will continue to work hard and that's what really we're trying to achieve with our players. "Hopefully it will change and if it doesn't it will change and the manager, myself or Samoan who was responsible for helping us when I left and is now going through this as well, will help us make changes in the future, as well. "I've been involved with the O's from day one and when they first started to build up it was really easy to stay on a positive, positive level. And now you never know. The other day I asked them if they're going to be able to give me advice and they said, free download tattoo designs pack (knowhowbase.gq) 'No problem, but if we don't then we'll be gone and I'm not going to go back there. It's hard but I'll look after myself. That's it. But I don't want to have to go through the same trouble. "As we can say that. Now you can look after yourself from here as well. Just because the staff have done this now and will continue to do. I'll be honest. There is definitely no reason why
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
234 / 815
어제 :
313 / 1,023
전체 :
566,390 / 18,829,368

XE Login